Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ive seen it at Calder ran 12.1-12.2 @ 114mph from what I seen, it's the stock looking thing with the external gate etc yeah..??

Sometimes cruises around with a blue RX3 coupe I cant remember the plates though...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Spotted on chapel st last night on my way home xclusv gmkilla 6xrt.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

you will all lose to that rx5. Unless you are running 420rwkw+ you WILL lose on a roll. (it is manual).

But dont take my word on it, try him out :) Its good for 10s in a manual.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

sounds like a beast! anyone have pics of it? you own it garfield or know the owner?

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I know the owner.

had issues and stock 175's on the back when he went to calder. Only got a half assed run then ran into problems. Went 5 stud conversion and new diff. Now has et streets on 15" rims I think.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

nice size shoes! what car you drive mate? mods?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

I've had a few good runs with him, stuck with him til 3rd, then he pulls away, wicked car, seems like a good guy, don't think he believed me when I told him I have 320 though, he was like nahhhhhhh lol

  • New Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

kv - The problem was the RX5 was torching the M/T's in 3rd, once in 4th it gets traction.

Yours is a quick car for 320kw, other guys were quoting much higher figures however didn't seem to go as good as yours.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

I'm guessing your the owner?

Crazy car man, fkn loud as well when you open it up lol, Yeh Ive seen you lighting them up plenty of times! what are the specs man?

Mind boggling considering how quick it is being a manuel

Yeh im happy with it, its good for the street, pitlane do wonders, lol people get too caught up with power figures dont they

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...