xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/05/11 09:47 PM Posted 02/05/11 09:47 PM THRU5T, seen you a few times driving past flinders st station on my way home from work. Nice car dude now I wanna hear this dose everyone is talking about lol
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/05/11 10:22 PM Posted 02/05/11 10:22 PM 700hp animalWTF is with that plate , the car's a farkin Tranny as well
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 02/05/11 11:10 PM Posted 02/05/11 11:10 PM eh? what workshops? when referencing to headsex, he isnt a workshop. after he ran his high 10, he put a bigger fuel setup and gt42 on it etc. hasnt done anything yet with it cause he cant seem to clamp intercooler pipes. Therefor loss of motivation.Yeah, I used one of his 2cent hose clamps ... So the loss of motivation was all him.700hp animalhopefully he has enough power now for the plate to fly off at smack him in the face.nah a 10.89 brook I guess know one got that ................................ hmmm ok its the TIME *Beep* keeps going on about .... to beat HS .... ,,,, my bad ...lolOf course, he wants low 10's worth of mods to beat something I did like 4 years ago with basic mods. he can keep his little goal, and when he finally does it, he may realize no one gives a sh*t as its old news.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 02/05/11 11:52 PM Posted 02/05/11 11:52 PM I got sky's comment. Now to start a rumour headsex's car is going to come out and do a 9 next to *Beep*.
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 02/05/11 11:55 PM Posted 02/05/11 11:55 PM Who's to say I haven't already?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/11 12:16 AM Posted 03/05/11 12:16 AM MUHUHAHAHAHAAAA
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/05/11 12:30 AM Posted 03/05/11 12:30 AM (edited) Would be piss funny if you went out and raped his time if he ever gets in the tens! Although, I have seen him (try and) drive! LOL Seriously couldn't even rip a banger. Worst attempt at a burnout at the drags I have EVER SEEN. A guy in a Hilux ripped a bigger patch than him! Running a stock engine and low 15s...I think he was saying you couldn't get the cooler pipes on your car Danny? WTF? I've got a stock intake, rapids 3 inch under battery, standard piping, nizpro cooler and plenum... Can you make it all fit? Edited 03/05/11 12:32 AM by Worm
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/05/11 01:11 AM Posted 03/05/11 01:11 AM I think he was saying you couldn't get the cooler pipes on your car Danny? WTF? I've got a stock intake, rapids 3 inch under battery, standard piping, nizpro cooler and plenum... Can you make it all fit? refer to my reply in the etstreet thread..But in summery, the night he dropped his car of I was bringing my XR6 out, and before I got out of my street, one of my cooler pipes blew off twice. This was due to a cooler pipe to mate up my gt42 to my existing nizpro rubber piping not being ideal as Jason ran out of bends 3am when we finally pieced my car back together. Its since been fixed.
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 1m Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 03/05/11 03:18 AM Posted 03/05/11 03:18 AM Spotted.. Dillz car looking how it should
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 1m Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 03/05/11 04:05 AM Posted 03/05/11 04:05 AM And another quick one (dunno what to do with the grill)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now