Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Wormy I remember 4 years ago whilst living in Bendigo, I went down a street and killed 45 kittens in my stock XRT and cahntstable Hume-kock took a disliking to my animal cruelty and I got shafted real good. So Chrissy eve I like to drink and get someone else to do the killing for me. They will be out in force tonight IMHO anmd it's prolly safer to travel at Icepik speeds and keep it under 4500rpm lolz

Just drove home from parents-in-law... Got breath tested... Only a 7-8km drive...

I saw this as a sign... :spoton:

Now laying in bed... Trying to sleep..

Only to be woken around 5am for what will be an EXTREMELY excited 3 year old daughter screaming that Santa has been... LOL I seriously can't wait...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

went down for a bit of a look but didn't see you guys, lots of others around but didn't see much happen.

Probably wrong place wrong time as usual

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Footscrayastan
Posted

lol I don't tune I just laughed when my mate bought a new F6 and didn't listen to me when I told him who should tune it.

I'm not trying to razz you Adam but why would you stick up for *Beep*'s tuner when your car had a GT42 with race fuel and ran a 10.7 because of throttle shutdown issues and then after you sold it, it was retuned by someone else and ran a 9?

That's a perfect example of why *Beep*'s car is behaving the way it is. All I'm suggesting is it couldn't hurt to take it somewhere else in search of a completely different tune. It would cost far less than replacing everything on the car until it runs correctly. Don't you agree?

It was 10.6 actually mate. And it was sold not for the fact of throttle body problems, but due to personal issues which I will not go into here. But your welcome to call me up anytime to discuss this. That is a very hard subject as I didnt want to sell it, that car was my pride and joy, something a guy like yourself would never understand. Lets not get into tuner bashing here.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, S.E
Posted

MErry XXX-MAS Guyz take it easy on the streets, kind regards Jimmy

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I'm heading out to some seedy Bali nightclubs?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 29d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted (edited)

Spotted a blue Xr6 turbo big intercooler coming off a hoppers crossing exit, I was in a silver xr6T with NSW plates!

And my mrs was like "OH sh*t WAT ARE U DOING,WAT ARE YOU DOING" may explain what happened ;)

Edited by Bender
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well Merry Christmas from me as well :thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Tomorrow being a public holiday, Might go for a jog tonight lads, usual place, usual time

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...