boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Posted 28/12/10 12:02 AM Posted 28/12/10 12:02 AM no one was out last night, although I did see u ebxmple.
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Posted 28/12/10 12:58 AM Posted 28/12/10 12:58 AM sh*t,I didnt see you otherwise I would of come said gday. Few bikes trying to rack up a pack at 2am but we came home.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 28/12/10 02:04 AM Posted 28/12/10 02:04 AM Nah didn't go out, thought it would have been dead.Wicked day for a drive today but ay
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/12/10 02:12 AM Posted 28/12/10 02:12 AM Nah didn't go out, thought it would have been dead.Wicked day for a drive today but ayJust had a guy in a pair of Nike Air SS' who may think differently... I don't know if he knows about Nike Air Turbos, but I think next time he tries to out sprint one he may think twice! Nike Air Turbo's FTW!!!
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 28/12/10 04:21 AM Posted 28/12/10 04:21 AM Hey Victorians'sI have a problem I hope some1 down there can help with.I need an item picked up from dandenong north. and shipped upto me in NSW (car cd payer)I will pay person for there troubles!PM me if your willing to help
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 28/12/10 06:55 AM Posted 28/12/10 06:55 AM spotted lpg240 formely known as jetgas today bout 1045am-11am, narre/cranny rd. looking clean like always worm. what ever you do never change those rims,it what makes your car. xr8 bonnet looks great 2.
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 28/12/10 06:57 AM Posted 28/12/10 06:57 AM (edited) lol buddy havnt u heard of Australia Post, or a courier. Edited 28/12/10 06:58 AM by xr6t_ute
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/12/10 07:14 AM Posted 28/12/10 07:14 AM spotted lpg240 formely known as jetgas today bout 1045am-11am, narre/cranny rd. looking clean like always worm. what ever you do never change those rims,it what makes your car. xr8 bonnet looks great 2.Thanks mate... Yeah, I was gonna change them and decided against it... The only reason I was going to change was cause you cant get decent tyres! Nankangs are loud!I'll look out for you!
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 28/12/10 08:02 AM Posted 28/12/10 08:02 AM iknow about AUS POST , the other party doesnt wanna deal with ithad a few replys so al is good.Thanks for those intrested
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 25d Gender: Male Posted 28/12/10 08:11 AM Posted 28/12/10 08:11 AM your cooler looks crooked in your sig worm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now