Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Anyone have a std battery kit I can buy?? MSG/ call me 0412525745....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted

Look's like it's going to be a nice nht, anyone looking at heading out and about later on :buttonit: ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

Look's like it's going to be a nice nht, anyone looking at heading out and about later on :buttonit: ?

I will probs be heading out again tonight... probably around 12ish..

I'll start near caulfield and head towards dandy

this is me...

33erdqt.jpg

Edited by RyanWins
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted (edited)

Cheers :buttonit: will keep look out for ya.

Edited by EvilDaifu
just removed unnecessary quote
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I will probs be heading out again tonight... probably around 12ish..

I'll start near caulfield and head towards dandy

this is me...

Nice car mate, very clean. Needs to be lowered but I think.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

LOVE the wheels... I got the same but the grey inserts haha

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, S.E
Posted

guys take it easy 2nite, I was on the way home from my cuz engagement in springvale, decided to go hwy (on my way 10.45pm)

anyway its early and saw some white vett doing hoops near cemetery (dump cnt) nearly looses it, in all lanes. then saw a white marked ss (hidding for later) further down (dandy way), I think there will b heaps of cars out n kops, just cruise and u wont get hassled. roads are dry and is mint 2night, but I cbf 2night. g/l ppl

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

anyone see TOYHSV out? saw it on friday, thing is unbelievable

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

you mean TNYHSV? Silver VE thing that goes like a bullet?

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

nm u prob ment the black vx TOYHSV :P last I heard it has ~ 275rwkw few months back

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...