ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 19/03/05 07:27 PM Posted 19/03/05 07:27 PM Ahhh there's nothing like having a rich daddy Has Avesco done anything about *beep* Kelly's "Goose of the Year Award" yet?? :o Funny how the CH10 commentators never bag out these Kelly bros
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 19/03/05 09:44 PM Posted 19/03/05 09:44 PM Please note, I am not being defensive in the way I post.I underlined what my post was about, Todd kelly, not ocne did I mention Rick, I don't have an opinion of him, nothing ncie to say I am afraid.As for Todd, I can see where you blokes are coming from, I can, but would you prefer the cars go around the track with a 1 metre buffer zone around them? We would not see any passing and we would not see drivers make driving errors. All I want is some good hard racing, if that means some rubbing, then I can't see a prob with it.Seto has been around for far too long to let Todd rattle him, if Seto had been punted off the track after being rubbed or nudged by Todd, I too would be calling for a drive-through, but I don't think he hit him hard enough to warrant such disciplinary action.Given, his bonnet looked farked and his team told him to back off. It was soooo going to overheat, if that occurred, then serves him right, I just can't see how the officials did anything wrong in regards to Todd.That's it.Chris
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 19/03/05 10:24 PM Posted 19/03/05 10:24 PM Given, his bonnet looked farked and his team told him to back off. It was soooo going to overheat, if that occurred, then serves him right, I just can't see how the officials did anything wrong in regards to Todd.Chris<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just watched that part of the race again and have to agree with you Chris about Todd. Even though some of the hits were more than just pushing and leaning it was good racing by both drivers.I would'nt like to see that taken out of the sport. macka
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 19/03/05 11:55 PM Posted 19/03/05 11:55 PM I didn't have a problem with Todd, he was doing what a lot of them do. Rick on the other hand, where is my shottie?Scotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree with you Scotty. Todd and Glen were racing and it was great stuff. Just unfortunate that the Ford came off second best. Rick on the other hand is a complete F**kwit that needs a good wack in the head.Geea.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 20/03/05 12:36 AM Posted 20/03/05 12:36 AM Did these boys go to the Mick Gardner school of race car driving aswell??
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 11d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 20/03/05 01:08 AM Posted 20/03/05 01:08 AM Yeah they are stupid, but I love to see a good crash.
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 20/03/05 03:05 AM Posted 20/03/05 03:05 AM Well, for those who missed it, Ch. 10 just interviewed Seton and T.Kelly.Both enjoyed the racing yesterday and referred to it as 'fun'. The commentators also reported that that is the type of racing the fans want to see. I know I agree.I hate to say it...but...I told you so!
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/05 03:28 AM Posted 20/03/05 03:28 AM I have no problems with that but as I said Rick Kelly should not be in the sport, he can't drive and is dangerous, period.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/05 03:57 AM Posted 20/03/05 03:57 AM They are at it again the spastics
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 20/03/05 04:02 AM Posted 20/03/05 04:02 AM Plenty of carnage in race 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now