Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :spoton: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:3gears: fellas).

Did you believe me?

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :spoton: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:3gears: fellas).

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's all good Annie, you can call me a funny wit any day of the week.

Posted

P.C.,P.C, my country for P.C.um ,stang please ,I mean,if you would be so kind,that is,like ,er you know,now how can I say this ,um...well..ar TAKE A HIKE

If you dont like it,dont read it,dont respond!!! Were all happy the the way things are,and for your info...

This is the sanitised version of the forum since the new rules...so guess what???

I cant touch you like I would have in the old days,AH yes the good fourum days

You youngins have got no idea.Sad it is ,OZ is loosing its humour,its fun way of life for the Flanders element,Now if I said STANG element...well Im a red neck..

And if I said "Get a life"OOHH, little jonny would take my gun off me ,,,just in case

VIK

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 8d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
I don't know. I reckon some of the more entertaining threads are when people start having a go at each other.

I've had people have a go at me and occasionally I'll bite back, (ok rarely). I think its all good entertainment.

If someone offends you and you don't want to be involved in a slanging match, let it slide. Otherwise give it your best and entertain the rest of us. :spoton:

Geea. :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have noticed Geea, that most of the threads you talk about are started by you. :gooff: well done you have a knack for it.

Dazza.

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
I am sick of people attacking members on this forum.

I have seen attacks due to different views,spelling,grammar,personal tastes and anything else they can think off. People need to appreciate in a public forum that the members are entitled to be able to post with out fear of being abused.

I am shocked at some of the post`s I have read where members have attacked each other. Personal attacks should not be tolerated and I ask the moderators to take note when these things happen whenever possible ,especially when it seems to be the same offenders. Lets become better members and if we don`t like a certain post reply without  it being a personal attack or just don`t reply to it.

I hope people on this forum can learn to get along.

regards

Stang

A bit of banter and slagging is fun, it can be quite entertaining (as Geea said) the only time it worries me is when four or five member gang up on a newbie on thier 2nd or third post.....But that's pretty rare to see these days.

If you see something that offends, report it to the Mods :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 5d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
I don't know. I reckon some of the more entertaining threads are when people start having a go at each other.

I've had people have a go at me and occasionally I'll bite back, (ok rarely). I think its all good entertainment.

If someone offends you and you don't want to be involved in a slanging match, let it slide. Otherwise give it your best and entertain the rest of us. :spoton:

Geea. :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree..

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 3d
  • Location: Sydney, Australia
Posted
I am sick of people attacking members on this forum.

I have seen attacks due to different views,spelling,grammar,personal tastes and anything else they can think off. People need to appreciate in a public forum that the members are entitled to be able to post with out fear of being abused.

Friendly banter, that is all.

Personally, I would like to see a new forum rule which stipulates that posts must be made in English with proper grammer and punctuation. Failure to do so, will result in the offending post being deleted.

This will ensure that other members can actually read the posts, and respond to the actual topic in question, rather than trying to interpret what the poster is trying to say, and accidently post an off-topic reply. (although most responses appear to be deliberately off topic :lol:)

At least this forum is not as bad as some...where every tenth thread seems to be deleted for being off-topic, bad language, personal attack etc.

  • FG Falcon fan!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Personally I havent seen many, if any, posts that I think have 'crossed the line' into abuse. Some get a bit heated, but hey, that's healthy discussion.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 12d
Posted

Just a set up a forum area, perhaps just for Donating Members?...as a free-for-all, there-are-no-rules flame area for verbal sparring with the same spirit as Ultimate Fighting Championship. :spoton:

Not only would it be entertaining for spectators and participants, it would help keep it off the other forum areas, gives people a place to "unwind" and let off steam, and given the area is all about verbal sparring, it is more likely something we could all laugh at and not take too seriously. :wasklywabbit:

Best benefit is you only go there if you want to, so if you want to stay out of there, it is your choice. :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...