Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

what Glen, about the personal attacks or the Sandles? :kissmy:

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

l think also sometimes people get the wrong idea on how people make and take a joke. People must also understand that there is alot of guys on the forum that know each other and when they bag each other....other people take it the wrong way.

But anyway l agree with most of the guys here on what they said so :kissmy: .. :lol:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :Welcome2FordXR6t: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:kiss: fellas).

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... :smilielol: ... :blush: ... only joking.

Did you believe me? (:kiss:)

:k24t:

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
I don't know. I reckon some of the more entertaining threads are when people start having a go at each other.

I've had people have a go at me and occasionally I'll bite back, (ok rarely). I think its all good entertainment.

If someone offends you and you don't want to be involved in a slanging match, let it slide. Otherwise give it your best and entertain the rest of us. :Welcome2FordXR6t:

Geea. :smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree as well.

Only thing I would add is that emails can be taken the wrong way. A lot of the time its how people interpret stuff. One day at work I got an email, totally miss read it and then I rung the guy and gave him a blast but it turned out to be a joke.

Apart from that its all good fun on this site.

Only thing that annoys me from time to time is very negative people. I find that a bit boring but without those people life would be boring

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :Welcome2FordXR6t: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:kiss: fellas).

Did you believe me?

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... :blush: ... :kiss: ... only joking.

Did you believe me? (:k24t:)

:k24t:

:smilielol:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :Welcome2FordXR6t: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:kiss: fellas).

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... ... :kiss: ... only joking.

Did you believe me? (:k24t:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, come on ... you know we all still :wub: you ... even if your parents don't ... :blush:

:k24t:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :Welcome2FordXR6t: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:kiss: fellas).

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... ... :kiss: ... only joking.

Did you believe me? (:k24t:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, come on ... you know we all still :wub: you ... even if your parents don't ... :blush:

:k24t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speak for yourself Ken.

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :Welcome2FordXR6t: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:kiss: fellas).

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... ... ... only joking.

Did you believe me? (:kiss:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, come on ... you know we all still :k24t: you ... even if your parents don't ... :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speak for yourself Ken.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me get this straight. Ken and Tab are Annie's parents??? :wub:

Geea. :k24t:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :censored: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:kiss: fellas).

Did you believe me?

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... ... ... only joking.

Did you believe me? (:kiss:)

:unsure:

Ah, come on ... you know we all still :wub: you ... even if your parents don't ... :kissmy:

Speak for yourself Ken.

Let me get this straight. Ken and Tab are Annie's parents??? :o

Geea. :glad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Don't forget, many people here are in contact regularly away from the site, so what might appear as personal attacks might just be friendly banter. For example, when I call glenn or tabitha a f :unsure: wit, its really just a term of endearment (:glad: fellas).

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now listen up you maggot-ridden little scrote, I've had just about enough of your pretentious, holier-than-thou, mindless drivel. Why don't you do us all a favour and ... ... ... only joking.

Did you believe me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, come on ... you know we all still :wub: you ... even if your parents don't ... :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speak for yourself Ken.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me get this straight. Ken and Tab are Annie's parents??? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kiss: ......:censored:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...