Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 13d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Personally, I would like to see a new forum rule which stipulates that posts must be made in English with proper grammer and punctuation.  Failure to do so, will result in the offending post being deleted.

Now Vis is a dumbn3d suggisten! :lol:

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Personally, I would like to see a new forum rule which stipulates that posts must be made in English with proper grammer and punctuation.  Failure to do so, will result in the offending post being deleted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now Vis is a dumbn3d suggisten! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wot choo talkin bout willis? :smilielol: or should I say

bl**dy gud wog forum dis 1 dere?

seriously it is not my fult ive got fat fingers and cant type?

see what I mean "fault" sorry!

Posted
Just a set up a forum area, perhaps just for Donating Members?...as a free-for-all, there-are-no-rules flame area for verbal sparring with the same spirit as Ultimate Fighting Championship.  :glad:

Not only would it be entertaining for spectators and participants, it would help keep it off the other forum areas, gives people a place to "unwind" and let off steam, and given the area is all about verbal sparring, it is more likely something we could all laugh at and not take too seriously.  :smilielol:

Best benefit is you only go there if you want to, so if you want to stay out of there, it is your choice.  :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im with you Dr Z, ya buck tooth,big konk,flapp head,OH hang on, we havent started one yet,sorry :smilielol:

I think its definatley needed,donating members only,that way the site could pick up a bit more doe through ppl donating to join in

I agree with Dr Zee

vik

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

I agree people just need to respect others opinions a bit more, by all means make your point, but some people lack the ability to listen to others and answer the points that have been raised.

I also think better use of Icons always sets the mood. :smilielol:

Yeah, this may also help to put a stop to all the Sandle sledging! :smilielol:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I agree people just need to respect others opinions a bit more, by all means make your point, but some people lack the ability to listen to others and answer the points that have been raised.

I also think better use of Icons always sets the mood. :blush:

Yeah, this may also help to put a stop to all the Sandle sledging!  :kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Somehow I don't think that'll happen sandle boy :lol:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
I agree people just need to respect others opinions a bit more, by all means make your point, but some people lack the ability to listen to others and answer the points that have been raised.

I also think better use of Icons always sets the mood. :gooff:

Yeah, this may also help to put a stop to all the Sandle sledging!  :kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Somehow I don't think that'll happen sandle boy :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ivan, when you're right, you're right and you are definately right. I see no need for the sandle sledging to stop. There is more chance of the Aussie cricket team stopping sledging.

As long as JB keeps wearing sandles sledging will continue. It's the same with Geeseman, aslong as he keeps posting the sledging will continue. :lol:

Sometimes I make myself laugh. :blush:

Geea. :w00t2:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

This forum is warm and fuzzy compared to some others around. :lol: Good natured jibes and healthy debate make for an entertaining site.The mods do a good job shutting down wayward topics,the long term members are very good at sniffing out new trouble makers pretty damn quick and genuinely nasty personal attacks are very rare here.Sometimes Stang; people miss the drift of comments made because unlike face to face contact you can't see the wry grin or roll of the eyes :blush: .Sometimes its better to wait for one or two other members to comment first to be sure youv'e got the gist of someones view.Sometimes its better to agree to disagree.Any way its still the best forum around imho :kissmy:

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
I agree people just need to respect others opinions a bit more, by all means make your point, but some people lack the ability to listen to others and answer the points that have been raised.

I also think better use of Icons always sets the mood.

Yeah, this may also help to put a stop to all the Sandle sledging!  :w00t2:

Somehow I don't think that'll happen sandle boy

Ivan, when you're right, you're right and you are definately right. I see no need for the sandle sledging to stop. There is more chance of the Aussie cricket team stopping sledging.

As long as JB keeps wearing sandles sledging will continue. It's the same with Geeseman, aslong as he keeps posting the sledging will continue. :lol:

Sometimes I make myself laugh.

Geea.

:blush::kissmy:

Hmm wonder what this Report Button does???? :gooff:

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted
I agree people just need to respect others opinions a bit more, by all means make your point, but some people lack the ability to listen to others and answer the points that have been raised.

I also think better use of Icons always sets the mood. :wub:

Yeah, this may also help to put a stop to all the Sandle sledging!  :kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Somehow I don't think that'll happen sandle boy :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ivan, when you're right, you're right and you are definately right. I see no need for the sandle sledging to stop. There is more chance of the Aussie cricket team stopping sledging.

As long as JB keeps wearing sandles sledging will continue. It's the same with Geeseman, aslong as he keeps posting the sledging will continue. :lol:

Sometimes I make myself laugh. :blush:

Geea. :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH SHUT UP CRAIG !!!!! :w00t2:

Oops my bad.... :ermm:

jeff

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

pfft! wheres the fun in that! :kissmy:

lol in all seriousness though I agree :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...