Jump to content

sargo

Member
  • Posts

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sargo

  1. sargo

    Rugby World Cup

    Tonight has given me another reason to hate the poms (add it to the list). Great forward play though..
  2. Oh dear, I feel a little sad now....
  3. I was offered a "trial" clutch from Clutch Industries late last year. They had an employee who was a member of this forum (Darren), lots of people will remember him. He and his company ran me around like no ones business and the clutch never materialised. After I posted my experience, other members who were burned came to the surface. I have since fitted a Mal Wood Option 3 and never looked back. Please be aware of anything to do with Clutch Industries.
  4. [quote name='straughsberry' post='578183' date='Sep 25 2007, 01:15 PM']The price we are quoted is what we are going by. Whatever the importer has to deal with is their problem! Yes, there's not a lot of headroom with the price we were given, but this is not a business venture. Updated List:[list=1] [*][b]Myself (1)[/b] [*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b] [*][b]UNV3ME (1)[/b] [*][b]mbjunior99 (1)[/b] [*][b]DesFlurane (1)[/b] [*][b]RAS (1 unconfirmed)[/b] [*][b]12FEAR-BFXR6T (1 unconfirmed)[/b] [*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b] [*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b] [*][b]mattxr (1)[/b] [/list]Why do posts keep getting edited and go missing from this thread? I'm sure there were 2 from people pulling out? If anyone should not be on the list or vica-versa, please let me know.[/quote] Hey straughsberry, put me down for a set as well, sounds good.
  5. I'm 183cm (6' in the old skool language) which is okay by me. My son is 15 and 6' 3" go figure
  6. me too, me thinks site is down.....
  7. What can you say, god bless the USA and the good folk who live there....
  8. Wesley, you sik puppy, what kinda person lays a grogan in the sink... you should have a long hard look at yourself.. hope you moved the dishes first....
  9. I see your point although from a pragmatic point of view I think your drugs test is to try and minimise the risk of you hurting yourself or someone else whilst working in a dangerous environment whilst stoned......
  10. July Hall 'O' Fame..... yay. Jul 07 32 players played during the month. 1. sargo (295 points, 6 wins) 2. sutty (279 points, 3 wins) 3. YOBPOM (278 points, 1 wins) 4. Laner (266 points, 2 wins) 5. seventytwo (265 points, 4 wins) 6. dico2020 (216 points, 2 wins) 7. aniken (216 points, 6 wins) 8. GreenXR6T (183 points, 0 wins) 9. gu4800 (181 points, 2 wins) 10. PorchMunky (168 points, 1 wins)
  11. I would say funny as fark.... teach the tool a lesson for playing with guns...
  12. Haneef was lilttle Johnnie's Tampa for this election. I think it's a joke that our public servants (AFP) are just stooges for the government. Keelty stood up and said that no kids were thrown overboard from the Tampa. He was then slapped up side the head by Johnny and told to get back in his box and he has been a government stooge ever since. Believe me if the AFP had a single SHRED of eveidence against this guy he would be banged up for the rest of his natural. If you were a foreign doctor or any other professional person for that matter, would YOU consider coming to this country to work? This has been a joke from start to finish and it would appear that it is going to cost US (taxpayers) in the end.
  13. My bosses bought two BA MKII typhoons as run outs early last year and paid $49k each for manuals with no options... Brand new cars with less than 10 kms on their odo's. Depends on how desperate the dealer is to move his stock...
  14. Little Johnny the fista WILL retire before the election. He doesn't have the kahunas to face defeat. Looks like he will even lose his seat (to a stinkin, commie, reds under the bed, leftie, tree hugging, union loving, ABC Journalist WOMAN) no less, and be out of a job altogether.... how sweet it is.. I think Johnnie will have to do an Earl style list of all the lies he has told and all the folk he has wronged and go on a quest to make things right to get karma to swing back in his favour. It would be a fair old list...
  15. I'm sorry, I cant decide if that is truly horrific or piss funny....
  16. What is it with people, what sort of man kills his wife, slaughters his 7 year old son and then tops himself so he doesn't have to face the music. Them roids do wonders for them good ole boys..
  17. The fact of the matter is the guy would not be dead if he had nopt been arrested. He apparently had had some alcohol and was on the street and was singing "who let the dogs out" when the coppers walked past. Sounds like he had it coming eh...
  18. People, people, where's the love..... When all is said and done.... as a great man once said (I think he was a greek fella) people get the governments they deserve.. ALL politicians from either of the major two parties are megolomaniacs who are hell bent on political power. They will do or say whatever it takes to get elected and to stay in power. I think Johnny Arthur has well and truly run his race, it would appear that he has lied once too often, people no longer believe him or his parties policies and have stopped listening. That is why his seemingly positive big spending budget has not equalled a bounce in the polls.... The right wing liberal/national coalation is geared towards supporting big business and the higher end of the socio economic demographic whereas the left wing labor party TRADITIONALLY aims its core policies towards workers and those on the low end of the income ladder. I think the vast majority of us (me certainly included) fall into the "middle Australia" where the last 10-12 years of economic prosperity (fuelled by the boom in mining and the rapid economic expansion of south east Asia), has meant we have all done pretty well. This prosperity however enjoyed under a right wing federal government, has meant that the traditional social safety nets which protected lower income earners and underpinned the now defunct Australain ethos of "A FAIR GO", have been eroded to the point where it is every man for himself. Declining heathcare (unless you have private insurance), the destruction of free tertiary education and the creeping cancer that is populist racism has changed the landscape of this country forever. Damnned shame too. But what are ya gonna do?
  19. Dan, Can you remove me from the list, got me some 968's for a steal. Thanks anyway. Ta.
  20. sargo

    New Clutch

    Max, Hi. I am looking for a clutch for my T56 also, can you tell me more about the one you are referring to. I am in Brisbane. Thanks Sargo
  21. All sorted, thanks to all who replied. Removed the stone guard from under the front spoiler on the LH side, removed the inner guard and pulled the washer pump motor out of the bottle. It has a screen on it which was completely blocked with gorilla snot... This appears to form when one uses aftermarket additives for windscreen washer fluid (Armour All brand), and it congeales in the bottom. I was alerted to this phenomenon by a gent on the fordforums.com.au site, I am off to thank him now..
  22. This is freaking me out. I timed the pump amd had it running for 30 seconds. No good. It would seem there is a backflow prevention device on the line into the reservoir. I can blow through the line from the connection under the passenger side washer nozzle and I get water gushing out of the lid of the reservoir. But if I try and pressurise the reservoir by blowing into the lid, there is a blockage and nothing (no water, no air) out the end of the line under the passenger side nozzle. Does anyone know if this is correct?
  23. Cheers Bundoora and Dags, I will run that sucka for 20 secs or so and see if that sorts it. I was beginning to think I had stuffed something around the resorvior bottle when I was fitting my monza cooler..... Will keep trying...
  24. Ta for that, the jets seem to be clear (I can blow through them) and having the bonnet open didn't make any difference. Appreciate your input though..
×
×
  • Create New...