Jump to content

ROB83R

Member
  • Posts

    1,632
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by ROB83R

  1. Bionic
  2. Hope it's an easy painless fix man. Farking old houses.
  3. Hypermotard comes very close bcb. If it had more fuel capacity like the multistrada it would be even closer.
  4. Don't do it Damo. He's going to buy an fg f6 ute.
  5. Thanks Luke. Learn something everyday. I'm pretty sure like Arron said there's scoring going on inside the housing. So wouldn't that make a cartridge swap out of the question?
  6. It's not the volts it's the amps that kill. Apparently...
  7. Fark electricity. It's scary sh*t. I had a mate wire up my free stand oven and he done it with the fuse in and his nifty Kevlar gloves. Fark that I say!
  8. Welcome From your description that turbo is totally farked! You have a few options from here. 1.Wreckers for a second hand turbo. If you do this make sure it's from a B series as the FG onwards ran a smaller exhaust wheel and it won't run quite right without a retune. 2. New. You've priced them. That's fairly ballpark. If you're not planning on modding it stick with the GT3582 and love life. 3. Go bigger and better. GTX3582 or go the gtx3576 for better response but you'll need to tune with both of these. Plus the supporting mods etc etc. As for fitting it isn't hard. It's time consuming but if you're good with the spanners you'll be ok. Most importantly. Take the filter out of your oil feed line or better yet go aftermarket line and keep it away from the exhaust manifold. Also forgot to mention that you'll want a completely new gaskets for the manifold and turbo to manifold plus all new studs and washers. Don't reuse the stock sh*t unless you like tightening things or exhaust leaks.
  9. Spotted black F6 310 half hour ago (ready4you) were the plates. Very nice example that one.
  10. Did you sell up Damo?
  11. Get a conveyancer onboard Dan. You're playing with fire otherwise.
  12. It's only a matter of time Dave, why don't you expedite the process and appease Keith's need for pics.
  13. My cousin just became a guard. I'll find out what route he's on.
  14. Happy birthday Matty Hope you have a choice day carting the masses around.
  15. You sadist keef!
  16. Pick me pick me!
  17. It's bad when it has to come to that azza. Hope you get it sorted mate.
  18. Looks farking good Marcus. Only a few weeks to go.
  19. That's pure fresh bullsh*t they fed you about their computers not communicating with yours because it has been tuned.
  20. This is not true Arron. Maatouks racing over here in gods country ran 9's with a backyard setup that only cost a few thousand. The guys that chuck heaps of money at cars without spannering aren't necessarily the fastest... in their cars anyway.
  21. I like your custom dump idea. I got a guy near me that would love it if I dropped in to get that done. I could go full custom in my driveway.
  22. That was epic @Puffwagon Pretty certain that would be my life if I had no self restraint... or is it morals. I'm not sure.
  23. You're funny. Making me lol like that. $450 or a screw driver and mallet... This might be for sale still
  24. I bought mine with a patio that isn't approved. However it meets standards. It's been standing for 22 years so it meets my approval haha!
  25. Mi gorang ftw! I'm going 2 packets for the ultimate carb loading lunch today.
×
×
  • Create New...