Jump to content

ROB83R

Member
  • Posts

    1,632
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by ROB83R

  1. He's in already in there freaky
  2. If it ain't broke don't fix it Dan. Enjoy the low interest rates while you can.
  3. I have you your glory last night keefy. Back in ya box.
  4. Good stuff Dan
  5. Free tuning just for that blowie I reckon.
  6. Copy that.
  7. Do they essentially boil the oil inside them and burst?
  8. Jet has confirmed my thoughts. That's crazy.
  9. Hey puff, is there a difference between 95 octane unleaded vs 95 octane ethanol blend? I think this is the reason for how his car was tuned better than 98 instead of the safe 98 tune you speak of. His e10 tune is very close to the 98pulp power levels you'd expect from a g series.
  10. I agree. I've got no choice but till I upgrade parts. The g6 might need a quick service. Or a touch up tune. Do you only use united? The ethanol content might change causing them problems.
  11. I want to study them for the how and why they break. I could just take mine off but I'm not 100% sure they're shagged yet.
  12. Spray it both ends to be sure. I usually do this every 5000km with my oil change while I wear my tin foil hat for good luck.
  13. Same I'm on 13. It coincided with me saying you were the best keef!
  14. I thought you would've. I would've as well but you don't know if you don't ask.
  15. It's actually cheaper to do $50 at a time. Less weight means a fuel saving. Been trying it in the falcon too. $20 at a time which is about 13L roughly brings the economy down to bareable. I would get 450 out of a full tank. But now I reckon out of the 52L I've poured I've come close to 500km. I'm closer to 10L/100 now than the 14.1 the dash says.
  16. You don't notice it till you're filling the Prado with 180L of diesel @ $1.32. I found a servo locally that is 10-15c cheaper than anywhere else and it's a brand name too. I only use their diesel cause it's one of the best.
  17. Thanks puffin! I know you're fishing for a compliment too... You go alright.
  18. Nah man just got practical. My xy is on the floor. Drags the headers over everything. But that's a car we only take out once a month at best. Any more than that it becomes a chore. Yeah old man
  19. I bet you notice it more now you've gotta pay for it too.
  20. I've had it with cars dragging their ass. My vr bombadore had daewoo lanos rear springs in it. You could imagine the ride from springs that were meant to hold up a toy car. I had a flat spot on my diff from dragging it everywhere. Got over that sh*t real quick. I know you didn't ask for suggestions about anything else but if you want to go that low I would be looking at airbags. You can get good rear only kits for under $1k now. Saves fark arsing around in car parks and sh*t.
  21. I LOL'd as soon as the page started loading and I seen the number. You're the best keefy haha! Haven't you got a secretary Jet?
  22. Same here. I had 187 then someone killed them...
×
×
  • Create New...