Jump to content

ROLMDL

Member
  • Posts

    1,111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ROLMDL

  1. [quote name='MiKa' post='601526' date='Nov 28 2007, 05:24 PM']Hey all the guys picking them up we should all go at the same time... would be funny. Plus i wanna check out some of the T's that'll be there....[/quote] Well i should be picking them up either friday afternoon or saturday.
  2. SHYFPV looks more like YPURV4
  3. [quote name='Headsex' post='600425' date='Nov 26 2007, 11:02 AM'][color="#FF0000"][size=6]GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED[/size][/color] [b]If you have paid in the last couple of days, and i have not updated your status to PAID. PM ME IMMEDIATELY, Or else you will miss out and i will refund your money! I will be paying for them tomorrow, and Picking them up on friday[/b][/quote] so for the guys that are coming to pick up the injectors are we able to come pass to pick them up friday afternoon?
  4. so true also mudflaps got to go ahhahaha.
  5. Dirty Electro.Electro,House,Trance,euro dance is the sh*t and nova on sat night overdrive ahahhaa,
  6. well yes you do get some speed bumps that are abit of trouble but its always gonna happen somtime anyway. just go over them sideways is the key. also the ride is alot more settle compared to stock hight less boater you could say. and seems to be more stable along the road. plus it looks 100x better IMO having nice 19s inch wheels with lowerd to a nice hight then having nice rims and a whole gaurd to been seen its pretty imbarressing really doesnt looked finshed IMO
  7. mines a BA MKI XR6T Brought it brand new 2003 Feb 10th still going strong.
  8. you will find that most guys have 225/35/20s on the front and upto 275/35/20s on the rears/ u can possible fit 235 on the front but may need to roll the gaurds. I myself run 225/35/20s fronts and 245/35/20s rears and all on ultra low springs. no hassle
  9. I used to have 275/30/19s on the rears with King Springs Ultra low and no touchin at all and no rollin gaurds. just need to choip some bump stops.
  10. ROLMDL

    19" Or 20"

    Ive just converted from 19s 245/35/19s fronts and 275/30/19s rears to 20s all round and I never buy cheaps sh*tt tyres so I went with the maxxis tyres on the rear and I sh*t you not they grip with these 20s are so good it will not let me spin the wheels into second anymore and the ride is alittle bit harsher compared to the 19s but you get over it its notice big. also it jut fills the gaurd up nicer and also with the bigger brakes its looks awsome. its really comes down to what you what to achieve. I wanted looks and grip and I got both.
  11. f*ck I hate that round about almost went into the wall there haha
  12. Im in hehe need abit of black beauty in there hahah PHOTO SHOOT @ DOCKLANDS LIST 1. XR2DY4 2. Maximus 3. TUFXRT6 4. UNV3ME
  13. omg rob they are some good photos im full jellous ahahha very nice rob cant wait for a photoshoot soon.
  14. ahahahaha
  15. you go drive a Expensive Daewoo u pussy
  16. love the sig SCRIBR ahahahahhaha I wouldnt mine a set of these aswell for mine hahaha
  17. that is some funny sh*ttt I cant stop laughing at first when I saw the topic Ford Performance Radials I was like wtf is that then when I open the picture I was even more lost hahaha thinking what this guy on about. ahhahahaha that's gold.
  18. ROLMDL

    Power Or Looks

    Do both
  19. yea I took the wing of later that day after the first photos. looks more sleeker now looks better IMO yea well f*ckin wait need to find a nice photo place to take some nice shoots. hahhaa no worries Rob will do most likly see you around berwick main street ahaha.
  20. yea there a grey XR6T with the plates WLDXRT or somthing very similar. also saw purvie at Hungry Jacks at Fountain gate haha parked next to him. watchin him perv at my car ahhahaha.
  21. thanks IH8TOADS your exaclty right about fitting wider rubber. I also think the gaurds look pretty tuff once there rolled. my worry is about possibly the paint crackin. the good thing know also I can get up my driveway into my garage now that extra inch got me in ahahahha that's awsome. no more put the wood out on the drivways into the garage lol.
  22. few more pictures cause I can hehehe more to come
×
×
  • Create New...