-
Posts
284 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Phoon
-
-
Try RDP in Brissy (site sponsor), freight wouldnt be that much. this is some of there work. Cheers Jeff
-
Ads bought out by BMW, Audi, Subaru and my favorite answer to them all from the Chairman of Bentley. Cheers Jeff
-
it painted with invisible paint
-
Nice job Falcon 73.
-
Another good one lost to the dark side, although wish him all the best. He would have to be sick of being the bridesmaid.
-
Nah, Jewels has been peddling his ass off generating power on the exercise bike. He's looking pretty buff lately too...... ← Go for a swim in the neighbours pool and when he asks what you think you are doing, telll him that you are going for a swim in your water. He only owns the hole in the ground.
-
I think you will find Dynowog is from Melb, not Brisbane.
-
Cross Over Pipes Are They Worth It?
Phoon replied to Paul@eliteauto's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Very nice Davo. -
Mate, there are good Brisbane tuners right here that sponsor this site. Talk to a few of them, then make your decision about if you want to move from your current tuner. I cant comment on Bob Romano as I have never been there, but Steve @ RDP is who I use. Another good one is Paul @ Elite. Talk to these guys, both genuinely nice guys to deal with. Cheers Jeff
-
Its good to see that there are still companies that know what customer service is all about. You get sick of hearing about all the ones that rip you off. Nice work Zap. Cheers Jeff
-
-
Cross Over Pipes Are They Worth It?
Phoon replied to Paul@eliteauto's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Very nice Paul. Cheers Jeff -
TRIPOD has now been released to market Gav. I must admit, those gauges would look sweet in tripple.Cheers Jeff
-
or KPM since you are in Adelaide
-
Hi Robin, the length of our pods are only 1mm longer than the FPV pods and the gauges bolt on from the back. There have been plenty of posts in my sponsor section about the pods mate, but heres the facts. This project has taken considerably longer than I anticipated as I have been making several adjustments to the tool to ensure a great fit. I have announced release dates on a couple of occassions that have not happened due to me being so fussy with these things. Whilst its embarrasing to me, I have slowed up posting about these units until I am completely happy. In the design and fitting stage, we have fitted several of these units to dash's we bought from wreckers. I understand that every person will have different skill levels when fitting these and as such we have tried to allow room for error, due to skill levels of people when fitting. I dont mind telling you, that I am now completely happy with the units and am now just waiting for the the packing cartons to arrive from our box manufacturer, which is scheduled for next Friday. The great thing about Injection Moulding is the repeatability in that every unit moulded is identidcal to the last (unlike vac forming, where every unit is different from the last). So I will add a post next week into my section when they are ready to ship out. I will also be sending PM's to all of the guys that are waiting for these. I now have some good distributors around the country, with more to come, so hang on another week and I can tell you, you wont be disapointed when you actually see these units in the flesh and realise when fitting, how much work went into these to get them right. Cheers Jeff
-
No Scott, I am only making them in 3 pod mate. They will retail for $155. Cheers Jeff
-
Or you can go the TRIPOD, only one on the market that has 3 gauges and is injection moulded, its been along time in the making but this will be released at the end of next week
-
Try Granny Maes mate, they usually carry them.
-
Sounds pretty damn reasonable to me.
-
Love the look of them, if they can be fitted and work with BA's, I would be interested also.
-
Dick Smith has been trying to get Aussies to buy Aussie for years. The unfortunate reality is that alot of families struggle from week to week, so whilst they would probably love to buy Aussie, they have no alternative but to buy a cheaper option. The answer might be as simple as saying lets buy Aussie, but the reality is alot of people just cannot financially aford to. Who knows where the future for our kids is, the governments think to short term (next election) so wont put any long term strategic plans in place to protect the next generations coming through. Sad but True.
-
It's a shame that another Aussie icon is going overseas, but it was going to happen eventually. I worked in the footwear industry from 78 to 88 in the plastics side and at that time the industry was huge. It began to go out the back door when the govt. announced tarriff reductions on imports. The worst part was that other countries kept there import tarriffs in place, so the aussie footwear manufacturers were immediately at a disadvantage and its been a steady decline for a long time. Im actually surprised that Blundstone lasted as long as they did as all of the other major players in the market were gone long ago. Unfortunately, the last thing Tassie needed was one of there major employers shutting down. I feel for the people who will become unemployed, but I dont see how boycotting Blundstone is going to fix it. Anything else you buy will be imported anyway and probably wont be Aussie owned. If you cant buy Aussie made, the next best thing is at least to buy Aussie owned. Just my 2 cents worth. Cheers Jeff
-
Unless he took the plenum off and shoved a tennis ball in there, your plenum should be fine. Fuel pump, cooler, valve springs, retune. I also think 260 - 270rwkw is fine for what you have done so far.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.