-
Posts
446 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Space Ace
-
crappy paint job on the fence....whaddaya reckon Dags?....
-
Police Cars & Undercover Cars Spotted Thread
a topic replied to Space Ace in General Automotive Talk
Green SS Sedan on the Monash...found out first hand a couple of hours ago...was sitting on 95 in the farkin 80 zone in the right hand lane with about 4-5 cars in front of me, including a black F6 ute, when he gets up on the inside of me a blares his sirens...I thought "here we go"....and much to my surprise, he only motioned for me to slow down....gave him the thumbs up and proceeded to do so, like all the others in front of me...he must've been one of the good'uns.... -
Just curious to know how much people have recently paid for their FG T drive away. I'm looking to getting one in late Jan with the Luxury, Safety & Technology, Tint & Tow Bar for around $45K drive away. Am I dreaming or is this attainable, considering the current climate? Cheers.
-
hey Envy, I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago and there's one on the Strip...needless to say, they still serve up the same crap after all of these years....and still dirt cheap... what I miss... tv shows like Cheers, MASH, Miami Vice, The A Team....all good fun... Hubba-Bubbas and the other bubble gum with the liquid in the centre?... riding my BMX everwhere, all arvo after school until it got pitch black and had to go home... playing footy/cricket/soccer/etc with my mates... buying a pot of Draught for under $2.... my long hair and wearing metal t-shirts... sleeping in on weekends...
-
was never of fan of Jen until now.....
-
is it just me, or would that be a pain in the arse to keep clean?....specially with greasy fingers from maccas drive-through....
-
I'm in the exact same boat as you...I'd hate to get a Clubby but if FPV don't come to the party, then I might just do it...
-
farken'ell
-
All of the engineers/contractors should know this by now, but just in case you forgot: Always Dial Before You Dig Especially near a high pressure gas main....btw, has anyone seen the excavator? :biglaugh:
-
yeah spill ze beanz....
-
Brand new and its out of warranty....I did mention to them that the box Ford put in should've been designed to handle the everyday rigours of the T, to which they replied "Its within specification"....so I'm guessing, it should be replaced by them should it go?....yeah I know, buckleys..... I've told them to cram so many things in the past they might not have anymore room left.... thanks for the tip on bayswater autos, I'll give them a call in the next couple of days....
-
Had my car serviced the other day at a dealer, and they advised me that my gearbox is almost gone. I asked them how they came to that conclusion and was told that once the auto box starts to engage the reverse gear a bit slower, that is usally the 1st sign. I pointed out them that its been doing that since the day I bought it, will be 4yrs in early Feb, and that I haven't noticed any of the other gears playing up. Out of curiosity, I asked them how much to replace it (no chance considering I'm renewing my car in a couple of months time), and they came back with $3,500.....I nearly fell off my chair.... ....I told them I'll wait till it actually packs it in and then I'll look elsewhere...... Considering my car is bog stock, I wouldn't have thought that the box would go in less that 4 years of normal (some spirited) driving? Thoughts......btw, its a BA series I....
-
Galaga & Frogger for me......still play Galaga on X-Box sometimes but its not the same as the 80's table top versions....was the one and only reason I would go to the airport with my parents when relos were leaving......what a mispsent youth......
-
anyone for guitar lessons?
-
yeah but the real question is could you live with the interior on a day to day basis?....
-
that's why I'm getting an Octane coloured FG T...no peel...
-
-
have the same problem with mine....you'll just get used to it I suppose....
-
The only time(s) I've had Westpac call me was when there was an absolute sh*tload purchased on the same day within a few hours....thanks to the missus retail therapy. Its an automated system that sets off alarm bells once a certain amount is spent within a certain timeframe.
-
Finally Test Driving An Auto Fg F6 Next Wed 23rd
Space Ace replied to PASHEN's topic in FPV & Tickford
Nice review Pashen. I saw a new F6 on the Monash the other day heading outbound just after the tunnel...looks pretty good in the flesh.....although the driver was sitting in the middle lane and not prepared to give a squirt.... -
^^ Was reading an article on that over the weeked...apparently its the first time anything like that has ever been captured by camera....also the fight usually ends the other way around....
-
Spotted AVOFG on Friday night in Bentleigh....the new T looks horn....
-
-
Custom Body And Interior Mods. Likes And Dislikes
Space Ace replied to neo's topic in General Automotive Talk
I think the ugliest external modification I've ever seen was done about 20 or so years ago. A bloke around the corner from my folks place had a very nice yellow Monaro and one day decided to put the front of a Trans Am onto it.....wtf was he thinking???.....I'm sure he probably regrets it now considering the worth of the ole classics....
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.