Jump to content

maximum_velocity

Member
  • Posts

    1,991
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maximum_velocity

  1. Amazed he came out unscaved would have been a hairy ride down. I was puzzled at the monkey thing though it made no sense.
  2. Gday darren, I thankfully already know quite about the 400 4 stroke and I was aware they were 4 stroke only. Thanks for the tip about the maintanence though I wasnt aware they required such strict oil changes and what not. Price range is 5 grand I cant afford more than that so unfortunately a 426 is out my league for a little while. I was looking at some 250 but im a sucker for "bigger means better" and after taking both for a ride im sold on the 400. Thanks for your help
  3. hhhmmm but in the trading post there is pics of WR400F and they are 4 strokes aswell. Might have to call a motorbike shop. Thanks
  4. prob is that they would go home and grab one... I have seen kids at hardware stores blatently ask the store attendant "so will this blot cutter cut through bike locks???" gee I wonder what they where planning on doing... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Farkinghell, I would hate to hear what those same kids would say if they took a hammer to the front desk. Dazza. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hahaha the question would go something like this. "So will this hammer be able to smash through dazzas windscreen and dent his panels"?
  5. Is that a statement or a question Mack? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are you talking to me? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, who else would I be talking to idiot? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just who are you calling an idiot fcukhead <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Now look, can't we just have a civil conversation without all the name calling? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Bloody hell mack just leave him alone
  6. Thanks dean, appreciate it mate
  7. Falcon outsold the Late model camira in August by 208 cars Heres the link http://carsguide.news.com.au/news/story_pa...5E21822,00.html
  8. At least we can call it brew. That sh*t you WA folk serve up is on the limit of dog piss :auto:
  9. Just sold my bike tonight so its time for a new one to heal the wound. My mind is set on WR400 either 99,2000 model as that's my price range. My question is though what is the difference between a WR400 and WR400F. What does the F stand for and what dont you/do you get compared to WR400. They appear to be a bit cheaper then a normal 400 if that helps Thanks !!
  10. Have you ever considered the possibility that you're the deterrent you moron? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> that's not nice trent u *beep* P.S hi shaz <{POST_SNAPBACK}> how dare you call me a *beep* <{POST_SNAPBACK}> im sorry love I dont know what came over me. Can u ever forgive me
  11. 340 RWKW you could run 11.5 with some decent tyres
  12. Have you ever considered the possibility that you're the deterrent you moron? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> that's not nice trent u *beep* P.S hi shaz
  13. Seriously guys this thread has gone further down hill lately. We need post whoring ASAP. Where is ken and goldie or even Carty. Hell I dont care if even trent posts we just need some excitment
  14. jp300+....how much power have you got?
  15. still "working on the edit" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I heard its 2 weeks away
  16. I admit I cant ryhme And when I do it dosent make sense Come friday night the saints will throw sydney through the fence Then play the crows or the coast at yet im not sure Either way it dosent matter, they will be smashed through the floor I just hope its the crows, we need revenge from years before Enough of this talk its making me Hungry I will wait for friday night and before I gloat some more
  17. Jarrod is going to love that Rob... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Cant believe I missed this. Oh well the important thing is that THE SAINTS WON hahahaha I do howver have a feeling that we will meet again in the granny
  18. Yeh happy birthday aniken
  19. quite what exactly <{POST_SNAPBACK}> quite quiet
  20. So quite in here. How is everyone
  21. Well judging by the times I would say yes, piggybacks are only good for high mph
  22. Then it aint stock
  23. Did u run at heathcote jeff?
  24. When u hitting the track next?
×
×
  • Create New...