Jump to content

maximum_velocity

Member
  • Posts

    1,991
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maximum_velocity

  1. CONGRATULATIONS an excellent milestone of quality posts shazzy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks shazzy your such a lovely girl Tab and lumpy
  2. Not any more Mr.1910
  3. The privilege to let you congratulate and bow down to me. Let the sarcilige being. :hiwelcome:
  4. Just you mate. Car is a BA anyway
  5. Hi mate and :hiwelcome: btw show us some of the phoony
  6. Get a real brand of footy up yas. AFL all the way
  7. FPV driving instructors recommend 40 PSI to stop sidewall flex, and also mention running that every day is no problem, and extends tyre wear. I run nearly 40 psi in mine, all good... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I take it back then
  8. Up or down Simon? I have the rears around 28-29psi to try and get a little more grip.......... Don't get me wrong, it is not that bad at all, it does get a little though. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Good question, I get a bit of axle tramp with ~ 36PSI in the rears <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One would think lower the pressures because if your getting a bit of axel tramp at 36PSIand F6 rapid is still getting a tiny bit of axel tramp at 29PSI it needs to come down just a little bit more, say 25 PSI. Also I cant see the tyre pressures going over 40 PSI that's just too much.
  9. I am planning to mod it to as much as I can without opening the cam cover. What gauge do you recommend besides the oil pressure? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Trans temp
  10. No it wont void warranty. If your dealer tries that trick tell him to pi$$ off and find someone else. CAI will improve throttle response and very slight power increase. While your at it chuck in a BMC or K n N filter to benefit even more.
  11. that would be a BA MKII G220, they have the black icc and white guages also. BF's version of the G220 will be called the G8. I personally think they need a G260, or G245T fairlanes are the dullest car in the range, but they have so much potential. I think they really get left behind when it comes to design. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeh couldnt agree more glenn As if you dont need any more proof here is some "potential"
  12. Say hi to your mum for me tab.
  13. Happy birthday mate. And to EL2 XR8 and Barry Blue happy birthday also Enjoy guys
  14. You would expect this kind of stupidity from holden, after all their pin up boy has a nose the size of a broomstick.
  15. Go for it mate that thing will pump. As for the tyre burning ability we still gotta see some vids. Edit will fix it though anyway if you cant spin em
  16. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...e=post&id=12838
  17. 260+ at the wheels easy. If yours is an auto I would start budgeting for an upgrade ie at least a shiftkit. If its manual than your clutch will say die within the week. Good luck
  18. Yeah, just trying to publicise his wh0ring habbits. Like we aren't already aware! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Whoring habbits. Im insulted :spoton:
  19. lol if your motor loosens up anymore it will be like a hooker
  20. RESPECT. Have you got your economy up to 30 L/100k yet?
  21. what the hell are you talking about. P.S thanks
  22. ermmm....no, not really. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> dont start with with me you 2 pedal woman
  23. yes I won some money. God damn bar prices Go the swannies.
  24. maximum_velocity

    Twins

    Congratulations bud, hope the missus and kids are doing well. Best of luck for the future....and yes you are in for sleepless nights I believe
  25. Yep sure are. The current model G220 has them aswell the look really well. And as for this fairlane outside still looks ordinary but inside looks really well done
×
×
  • Create New...