-
Posts
70 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by DAVO61
-
-
Cross Over Pipes Are They Worth It?
DAVO61 replied to Paul@eliteauto's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
-
go the wog ( monza ) cooler cant beet it for price and easy fit..
-
My OEM 17 Dunlops lasted 41,000km am only on 2nd set now might get bit less this time lots more rwkw hard to keep foot out of it..
-
-
Eugene what AFR's you running on cruise to get those figurs? must be up in 14's
-
last weekend did check with new tune 317rwkw on trip 10.36k/p100ltr cruise set on 118km on hyway and bit of town driving cant complain about that havent been able to town check yet as I cant keep boot out of it to much fun
-
yes mate have seen it a couple of times in Lyneham .. looks full s.it or what... must be xrt wana be....
-
I think the monza /wog cooler does the job fine... im happy with it and a good price.. easy to fit..
-
I agree with jordak just get a 27mm front bar for $130 and you can fit it up your self in just 12 minutes old one off and new on on and drive, all you need is 13 & 14mm spanner or sockets and easy did on today.. very happy.!!!!!
-
-
I am looking at a new tune with my new mods, wog cooler , 968 injecters , 3.5" dump , metal cat , 3.5" exhaust and gss341 walbro f/pump. what should I expect in rwk and should I have trans upgrade? ifd looking 275 280rwk now 252rwk with extreme tune , hot dogs ss induct..
-
so who's a happy boy then? im wondering if the boss is as happy as you simon, if she is she wont be at home for the first week at least she'l be out driving the everywhere you wont get her out of it
-
sounds like we need him down here with his tool or there could be an opening there for someone to make a few bucks, with the right tool and the knowhow!!
-
WILL YOU HAVE IT DONE BEFORE THE DYNO DAY ON SATURDAY ,TO SEE HOW YOU GAIN ? WHAT TYPE OF SPRINGS YOU INSTALLING?
-
hi can anyone tell me what rwkw you need to upgrade fuel pump as I have 242 now but am looking at doing injectors , 3.5" dump metal cat and a retune. will I need fuel pump as well.
-
can you tell me where you got your ase intercooler from and how much did it cost, is it worht the $$$
-
-
hi I installed 2nd cai I got from ford . get part no BAF9C676B ONLY $48 the BA2T9C676A IS THE TYPHOON one and costs more but they are the same thing..
-
-
I use caltex 15w40 not a synth oil , but if you change your oil every 5000 kms and filter as I do I think full synthetic oil is a wast of money . in my last car I did the same and with 252000kms the engine was still like new .
-
go the hot dogs they sound great and no drone at cruise. that's what I have done . got hot dog replcement from exotic exhaust $260 easy to fit yourself..
-
I have a mk1 and they are twin wide stripes 4.5cm 1cm gap and 4.5cm hope this helps. you can findf them on ebay as well.
-
can you tell me when you hook up trans cooler do you still go through the radiator or is it best to bypass the radiator alltogether and just have trans cooler for best cooling.. :banghead:
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.