Jump to content

DAVO61

Member
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DAVO61

  1. mk1 2003 auto t std with ss induction k&n filter and 98 ron 198rwkw with edit only 242rwkw till I do exhaust and inject with tune...
  2. just to let you know the BF trans cooler wont fit the BA not enough room and all hoses are diffrent.. so back to drawing board !!!!!! do you have any pics of the one you just fited ?
  3. I have the one for the turbo and it is thicker and harder than the other and have had no probs with it.
  4. ford now do trans cooler for BF h/duty tow pack , so should fit BA . it fits half way up radiator and is the hole width of the radiator comes with all new pipes and everything you need .so I will find out on weekend when I fit it up. will keep you posted..
  5. I have done a few checks and with std tune boat loaded 4.6m and family to coast and back 14.77l/p 100k and with my no1 tune same run 15.69 l/p 100k and I sit on about 110km all the time..will be doing n0 3 tune on the canberra day weekend but I think it will be a bit more..
  6. I got mine todat to thanks Fred ...if it is as good as it looks should be just the ducks guts.. thanks again for your help..
  7. go the bulge mate dont care what others say the bulge looks great...
  8. thanks for all you have done and the organising, look forward to playing thanks again..
  9. hi is it to late to get in on this buy ? inm in canberra
  10. hi im interested but im in Canberra can it be sent down to me and who do I pay the money to ? thanks
  11. can you tell me I have edit with stock zorst when fitting this cat do you only need one with a y piece to rear pipes or twin cats side by side ?
  12. hi I use the meguiars gold class wash and the gold class polish. the polish is so easy to put on and take off .I wash the t atleast once a week and polish every two to three months, makes all the work of washing polishing doing the tyres worth while when you finish she looks great .
  13. I have a friend that had 3 buckeld wheels on an xr6 ute and because she lives out of town and on 7kms of dirt road Gregorys Ford Canberra told her she cant claim warranty because of the driving conditions. she then rang ford and they said it was up to the dealers descretian to wheather or not it is a warranty ishue. she purchased the car from them and they new she was from out of town and that the car was going to be driven on dirt roads but they still sold her the car . to say the driving conditions are outside the warranty conditoins is bull !!!!!!!!so does this mean that ford should not sell xr's to anyone that will be driving on dirt roads as the wheels arn't up to it ????????? your call
  14. I have had a similar problem with the TPS light coming on in my t ever since I got my edit. I talked to my ford guy and he said ford wont replace anything untill it does it with the factory tune and the codes are loged in the computer. I have been running arond for about 4 weeks with factory tune but still no TPS light. I will see what happens when I get my edit back from Simon next week hopefully... se if problem comes back...
  15. yes it will have to be reset by a dealer . ford replaced mine and I had to get my flash tuner reset by simon..
  16. DAVO61

    Tps Light

    has any one had a problem with the tps ( throttel position sencer) light coming on with the edit tune ? ok with std tune . seems to be only when load tune , tps light comes on only some times. turn car off restart and ok.
  17. I AM THINKING OF GETTING A FALSH TUNE FOR MY XR6T AND AM WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN GIVE ME SOME IFO ON IT ? SINCE MY CAR HAS BEEN FLASHED BY FORD IT DOESNT GO AS HARD AS BEFORE AND USES HEEPS OF FUEL. WITH THE FLASH TUNE CAN I GET BACK THE PERFORMANCE AND HAVE GOOD FUELECCONOMY.? HAS ANYONE OUT THER GOT STOCK XR6T AUTO THAT HAS HAD FLASH TUNE FITTED TO HELP..
×
×
  • Create New...