Jump to content

LU82

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by LU82

  1. Haha , I will try and get there soon. If I lived closer to the track it would be easy . I will have to get away from work early or have a day off. Wheels are ready to go .
  2. Haha yeah I messaged him after I picked the car up and he sounded happy. He definitely makes a quality cooler , nice guy too.
  3. I've really enjoyed driving the car the past couple of days . I took the car on some roads that I use to ride my bike on . Just drove smooth and didn't over drive the car . It felt good riding the mid range in the tight stuff and still having the top end for when the road opens up. Love the tune Joe , nice and progressive and you can feed the power on coming out of a corner without blowing the tyres off it. The project mu ns400 pads and dba t3 rotors have been working well. Really happy with Jon's cooler on these warm days , allows you to make the most of the extra traction available . Looks good without standing out too much.
  4. Had the new cooler fitted . 481kw
  5. Car is going well . After I get the bigger cooler fitted that will be it as far as power goes . I have no plans on touching the standard motor unless something fails. Probably just do suspension and diff sometime this year , so it hooks up better. United servo near the golf course hasn't had e85 for ages , not sure what's going on there ? I've been going to the ourimbah one. How's your car going , did you work out why your car was loosing power? .
  6. I don't notice much difference compared to the standard turbo , I've only ever run e85 so not sure what it's like on 98.
  7. I should have my new cooler fitted and tuned by the end of next month . Take it for a drive and see what you think of the 6235.
  8. If it runs consistent 10.5s with a lazy 1.6 60ft I will be happy .
  9. My Jonny TIG cooler came today , with 3inch hot and cold side piping. Will try and get the car back down to cms within the next couple of months to get it fitted and tuned . Can't wait for some more boost lol , should push the standard motor towards it's limit
  10. If you want to give 275 50 17 a run I have a pair at home that have only done about 8 passes
  11. I'd stick with 275 40 17
  12. Not sure if it's the same for a bf but on an fg you have to pull out the abs fuses if you're running standard diameter front tyres.
  13. Nice time and 60ft, what tyres were you running ?
  14. Just made it lol NSW LU82 / CMS A6 XR6T Sedan - WSID 10.729 @ 131
  15. New pb 10.729 131mph .
  16. Tracy believes you
  17. Lol its OK barnz , I don't mind.
  18. Lol its OK mate . Yeah if your car is standard it won't come as easy
  19. At the track you roll through water first so it makes it easier to start the burnout . I think it's to divert the fluid if the powersteering overflows . I probably should take it off as its not really pointing in the right direction.
  20. Thanks mate . I think 3rd is good for around 170kmh so yes I think the tyres are probably doing around 150kmh in the burnout depending on what revs you're holding it at. I start in 1st (obviously turn the traction off) left foot on the brake , shift to 2nd at around 4500rpm then shift from 2nd to 3rd around 5000rpm . Once I'm in 3rd I usually keep the revs around 5000rpm then ease off the brake and as I feel it starting to grip I back off and flick it over to drive. If you want to keep the burnout going just ride the brake . If you're keen shift to fourth and if you really want to break something try 5th lol Obviously the more power you're making the easier it is to pull a higher gear .
  21. Looks like they have one on the 30th of this month . I will try and go that night
  22. It was ment to be a joke lol , if I can't get it to hook up I will try 4th. It's goes against what they recommend but it seemed to work for you the other night
  23. Thanks for the tip . So 4th or 5th gear burnout left lane , can't go wrong lol
×
×
  • Create New...