-
Posts
135 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by F6Fury
-
I must be going blind because I can't seem to make out where that circled bit is on the door..
-
Just worked it out
-
Hi people Iam just trying to remove the cluster surround in My fg,but it will not pry off is there a trick or something Iam missing?
-
The door seals look like new and very soft
-
x3 I work on euros every second day
-
-
- 1
-
-
Hey people I noticed at 60+km there is a air noise coming from the driver side mirror assembly or the around the cnr of the door where the mirror bolts on,I put my hand there and can't feel any air coming into the cabin,any ideas??
-
Bf F6 Typhoon 487Kw 6Boost Forced Performance
F6Fury replied to Bolton's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Does fpt,sDyno reading too high you think?? -
-
Forget about price,unless someone has done back to back testing on various cheap intercoolers,we can't comment,flow,pressure drop and intake temps need to be tested,before people should comment,I bought a pw st2 cooler for my car because I couldnt be bothered to test anything else and pw has the runs on the board,in saying that I have seen many 32-33 gtrs and supras making well over 600hp at the wheels with cheap eBay coolers,So it's up to you,intercoolers arnt rocket science,just a alloy radiator,if u ask me I would go with a bolt on tried and proven kit for your car ,I can say one thing as soon as I changed from the stock core to the pw I could notice a much sharper response and in the end when I did test the intake temps after the final tune the temps were just above ambient
-
-
Sounds good but maybe think about a cold air box instead of the stock setup with the k&n filter,it was the 1st mod I made and I found a huge difference between the two,the one I used was a process west street airbox
-
thanx mate that would be great if you could find me them
-
I have six piston brembos on the front and four on the rear,but it don't look like that.wow I love the look of yellow on white with black wheels
-
Kewl will do
-
Try gapping your plugs to .8mm and see how that goes
-
Kewl as,did you use eBay?
-
Hey guys just curious to know what I could roughly ebay my fg f6 injectors they have. Done 40,000km cheers
-
Il post pics up tonite bro
-
I googled scope Sydney and thousands of random listings.anymore info? Cheers
-
Cheers mArk Are you in bris
-
Hey guys this will probably be a long shot but I wanna remove the first number on the 310 badge and put in a 5 to make it say 510,any ideas as to what I can do or what Numbers would match the size of the original numbers and colour I was thinking using the 5 out of 335 gtp but the gtp dosnt have numbers on the body,cheers
-
Jamie from forced performance in Toowoomba did the sct for me,he let me use his workshop like it was mine great guy,I also did the plazman intake pipe aswell which gets rid of the factory baffle
-
Hey guys I just finished my fg f6 and made 361kw at 16psi 11 degress of timing I fitted pw stage 2 inter cooler,venom cat,Bosch ev14 1000cc injectors,12psi actuator,pw street airbox,sct tune,the valve springs started to play up at 6000rpm so I backed the soft cut to 5600 till I do the springs nxt week alsoi need to port the turbine housing,all in all Iam amazed how well these cars respond to light mods,Iam a Nissan man,but theses fgs are amazingly smooth,and make the power with ease,the cars are so fast on the street with the auto,thanx to all the guys on this forum for the advice,hopefully crack 500hp at the wheels nxt time out
-
G6E Aircon Hot One Side, Cold The Other Side And Visa Versa
F6Fury replied to turbotrana's topic in Electrics Workshop
Yes I bought a 2010 f6 with the same problem,the car was from another state so the old owner said to get the car fixed and he will cover the cost,so I pulled out the dash,and found broken arms/levers so I replaced them,and while I was in there I changed the him module aswell,it didn't really need to be replaced but he was paying for it so why not,I got the car back together and programmed the him module and now everything is perfect
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.