-
Posts
135 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by F6Fury
-
Pw Surge & 460 Pump With Stock Reg
F6Fury replied to F6Fury's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Sure is -
Pw Surge & 460 Pump With Stock Reg
F6Fury replied to F6Fury's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
There must be a restriction in the Intank module because when I disconnect the return from the surge to the tank it drops from 90psi to 65psi -
Pw Surge & 460 Pump With Stock Reg
F6Fury replied to F6Fury's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Hey kpm do you have the Bosch part number for the reg thanks -
Pw Surge & 460 Pump With Stock Reg
F6Fury replied to F6Fury's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Awesome let me know how u gl -
Pw Surge & 460 Pump With Stock Reg
F6Fury replied to F6Fury's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Pressure is At 90psi@ idle -
Hey people has any fitted a pw surge tank with a walbro 460 and got away with still using the stock reg on a fg?
-
Thanx Ralph
-
Hey people has anyone checked the stock fuel pressure at idle on a fg? I forgot too before I did the pw pump/surge,thanks
-
Just get a normal m/f battery,I had a oddesy battery In my gtr,not only are they heavy as sh*t but their more trouble than their worth
-
Ahh I think il leave the roof for now
-
The Weather has been terrible as soon as we get a break il log the temps and post up,I just cannot stand on the throttle on semi wet roads.....
-
Bogan special has them,also they fit really well
-
yes I sorter copied him.....,,
-
Thanx guys It's the same colour As the panda eye accents,it was a risk to paint it that colour instead of vixen,but the end rest was awesome
-
Well from pwr point of testing yes,but iam going to log some real time data from the trans and make my own honest opinion,so far so good
-
Yes it's mounted really solid I don't really see a need for extra bracing
-
hey jet It looks to be just under double the size of the stocker and much thicker,pwr have been using this type of cooler with Little to no failures as a engine oil cooler,zfs don't like constant temp changes that the air to oil cooler gives,I did drive the car today and the trans felt like it got up to temp quite quickly,but once the weather gets better il do more datalogging of the trans temps,the roads are soaking ATM,so bit scary driving around with near on 500hp at the wheels on wet roads,in all honesty I wanted the new type of exchanger to stop the milkshake effect of the that the stock causes,iv never had a temp problem onMy f6 even with the higher hp and zf tune,and as for the guys that buy new stock coolers it's Russian roulette IMHO,I personally saw my friends xr6 fg milkshake,ford covered it under warranty and he got a new tranny and exchanger and then did the same thing 6months later.... Hence the reason why I wanted to get this potential problem sorted asap I really think that ford should be recalling the exchanger and do a redesign free to fg owners,but we all know that's never gonna happen...
-
That's right the more we support Aussie products the more r&d will go into bettering our cars I have had a detailed look at the product lines,mounts etc and it looks great,I will do some datalogging on the temps on the road aswell on the Dyno and see how quick the temps are coming up from cold start and then maintaing a constant temp through different loads and road speeds,here are some more pics
-
Heat soak and vibes
-
-
Sat il get some up
-
yer better keep your stock one on...
-
Nope
-
Pics and details comming soon just been really busy at work and the weather is terrible,hopefully sat morning il get it up on the hoist
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.