Jump to content

ms700

Moderating Team
  • Posts

    10,170
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by ms700

  1. ^^^^ I like this guy
  2. If that is 100% true, id be getting that fixed first. 2.5in is way to small for a turbo fed 4 litre engine.
  3. Now, back to me.... Was playing with Shrekus Jnr at a soccer field on Sunday, running and rolling around with him as you do with 2 year olds. My mobile phone must have slipped out of my pocket while I was on the ground rolling around. No biggie, I just got my mate who was with me at the time to call the phone so it would ring so I could find it. that's where my day changed..... All calls were now going straight through to message bank, the phone was now switched off... Now I know that sucker had over 80% charge, so some lowlife farker has found my phone, pissed off with it, and switched it off so I cant track it. But I promise you, when and if you do switch it on, ill then know your location, and ill come knocking with a few of my close work mates, and I promise you your day wont be the same. The phone is useless to anyone. The IMEI is blocked, SIM is useless, I guess it does prove to me that there still are c$%ts in the world.
  4. Paranoid much? If any of the mods puts anyone on the "mod preview" list, it must be recorded in the Mod actions and queries section. Which hasnt had an addition since July......
  5. Ready for another cry? Have you met Susie? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rGhrf2nILc
  6. Getting notified by my boss that we are all getting drug tested after day crew come in to relieve us Cool Because nightshift isnt quite long enough, we all have to hang around longer and pee into a jar Time to drink up and avoid stagefright!
  7. OK so I may have had a late one last night, with the added mix of a few beers So shrekus troddles his arse off to the only coffee shop in the area besides maccas, Gloria Jeans, absolutely hanging for a coffee to try and make himself more respectable for work today And the coffee they served me tasted like arse. deadset, the water must have been pure raw sewerage. or the milk was off. *beep* you gloria ya b1tch
  8. Great advice lads - cheers!
  9. umm ill put it in perspective from your field of employment it would be like having to wire up your own house from scratch - you can do it, but you just cant be fcuked. and yeah you could get an apprentice to do it, but he will make a small fcukup somewhere, and his fcukup will make you look bad, and you'll end up doing the whole thing again, properly, like you shoulda done in the first place
  10. Yeah bruz im not letting things get to me - you are in charge of your own happiness and all that crap you know...... Struggling to find motivation at work lol theres this one particular piece of paperwork I need to do, and I keep on putting it off...... I know ive gotta do it eventually, but its like 65 pages, and so draining
  11. First ive heard of it lol I'll have a look at it, and put it to the lads. We are still umming and arring about what tickets to buy at the MotoGP, im leaning towards just general admission, that way we can wander around the track, instead of kinda being obliged to sit in one grandstand and get your 11ty billion dollars worth. Have you been before? Any advice?
  12. its only the start of my working week - poooooooo
  13. We are leaving Sydney on Wednesday - staying at Lakes Entrance wed night Thurs (lunchtimeish?) we arrive at Cowes Monday we are leaving and staying at Gundagai on the way back.
  14. welcome to strugglesville population = shrekus
  15. Im doing MotoGP for the first time this year too - we've booked our accommodation in Cowes - should catch up for a beer?
  16. dude have you seen the milfs at wiggles concerts edit: milfs MMFG lol
  17. WMMFG? Jumping back on the pushie and cranking out the M7 loop (about 120klm return). Burnt around 2500 cals! WPMO? Seeing piks of ben n jerrys...... drool city
  18. ponder it for a while, sleep on it if you like, and get back to me
  19. 10 metres?!?!? Fark me does he drive a Monaro or a B Double? If it was 1 or 2 metres - understandable. But 10? Cmon dude..... how bout you learn how to reverse before blaming your neighbors where they "legally" park their cars.....
  20. If "Arnold" was fully able bodied, would he be able to see your car when reversing? Is he blaming his "injury" and the fact that he can't turn his head to check whats behind him when reversing? Take, for example, if I resided where Arnold lived, would I have issues with reversing out the driveway and possibly colliding with your car?
  21. guys one thing you need to keep in mind here..... You need to live Going on holidays? Fark yeah eat up. How often do you go on holidays?!?!?! Hmm should I eat that snack, or fear that I might be putting on a few grams?!?!?! Eat the bastard. Housemates? If they are mates, you enjoy living with them. Dont go eating salad while they are enjoying a bit of rump. You'll look like a idiot and your rep will drain faster than a load down the throat of a $2 hooker. Its one thing to be mindful. Its one thing to be a idiot and dodge calories because you might put on a few grams cause on holidays. Live your life. Dont let this sh*t control it. that's my attitude anyhow. Enjoy life, you only get one hit
  22. lol Generic 10psi tune more powahhhhhh Get it custom tuned. Dont even bother loading the 10psi map in.
  23. Ive used a proper clay bar (meguiars) on my glass - works fine Just like using ultrafine steel wool
  24. 10 grand for a roller.......
  25. think reg likes changing gears himself....
×
×
  • Create New...