Jump to content

ms700

Moderating Team
  • Posts

    10,170
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by ms700

  1. ^^^^ edited Yes. Yes we are legends
  2. Garmin Connect Update - freakin dislike it very much Poo sandwich (hate is a strong word, I try not to use it)
  3. Traffic is horrendous I'm suprised you got a good run in!! I'm stuck in Easter traffic in Nowra WMMFG: the ease at which a boosted falcon is able to overtake slower cars...
  4. Squash last night stripey, impressive stuff! It's my sisters burfday today, so add cake to the burn list lol But it's cake, so it must be consumed man that wagon keeps on taking off on me!
  5. Yeah, chicks dig scars! Just remember to think up a cool story to use when the bitches start asking how it happened
  6. After spending the Easter weekend at my parents, even though I kept up all my goal steps on my Vivo, I think not only did I fall of the wagon, I got run over by everyone else's wagon too lol So I'm driving back this arvo, and it's back into eating better, and back in the gym. I've got an appointment with a PT tomorrow at 13:30, he is going to run through a program with me, hopefully that will burn off some of the calories I'm currently consuming, while I'm typing and eating these delicious Ferrero Rocher's.....lololol I hope everyone else enjoyed their Easters, and spent it with close family and friends! Time to get back into it!
  7. wrong thread Ralphy, should be in WPMO you know what they say, you want something done right, do it yourself.... Joking!!! Hope all is coolio with you and ralphy Jnr, you guys can finish your easter off when you get home whenever that will be lol
  8. These last handful of posts That's what Easter is all about And life. Absolutely beautiful chit. Spending time with family, getting our kids out and enjoying life. Love every minute you get. Cause life is too short.
  9. Doesn't everyone hate Collingwood? I'm not really up to speed with the Vic based AFL teams, but from what I can gather, Collingwood is everyone's favourite team to beat lol
  10. ^^^^^^ this x 11ty billion Shrekus Jnr had so much fun running around this morning finding Easter eggs - as soon as he found one he'd throw it up in the air and scream yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Jnr and family are all about to go for a stroll down the road into town, the blessing of the fleet is on, and there is a massive festival and street parade happening. Time to throw Jnr up onto my shoulders and wave at the parade lol
  11. oh yeah I miss this bloke like I miss flossing my ass with razor wire
  12. Sometimes, things come along.......things happen......that make you stop and realize just how fcuken lucky and priviledged you really are
  13. no ya fcuken weirdo
  14. train travel is ok said no normal person ever
  15. this pik made me think it wasnt a mini........ so did the myriad of other google images lol
  16. It's also good to keep a eye on recovery times too Ie how quickly your heart rate drops after hitting a peak.
  17. nah dont think so ive just been googling the chit outta the new mini's, and from what I can tell the headlights raise with the bonnet when its open. this sorta stuff annoys me!!!! free forum sticker, -25%, or get out of jail free card to whoever nails it
  18. nah its not a joke, sorry, juke different grille on the jokes, sorry again, juke
  19. fairly sure that's a rod from welderup, a shop in las vegas that specialize in diesel turbo rat rods.
  20. what sort of car is in the piks??? still trying to figure it out lol
  21. im cringing at just the thought of how much paperwork and reports are going to result from that little erm, err, *beep* up
  22. cheers bro new crutch master, slave, and pedal bushes going in very soon then its rego time! the car means too much to me, its time to get it out and enjoy driving it again
  23. Totally get that Phil. My reply was in relation to Z2TT who asked about the cartage of intoxicated persons, and what legislation covers the drivers. that's why in closing, I said you dont need to be drunk to throw a punch.
×
×
  • Create New...