Jump to content

xrdreaming

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrdreaming

  1. at least oil changes would be a breeze
  2. As soon as I can launch with this high stall mate, still working on it, even tonight, I am aiming to run a 10 but not a low 10 like Spiko.
  3. Oh it's not over yet Jeff, us Mexicans are a slippery bunch. Well done Spiko!
  4. George I am just glad you are ok. I am sure Craig has passed on my best wishes and remember I am only a phone call away if you need anything. Cheers, Dean
  5. Looks great George, you will sell plenty mate.
  6. Preston autos phone number is 94169935 just let them know that the xr6 boys sent you. They have been using my ute as test mule for many months now and know thier stuff.
  7. Check the bolts on your turbo Rob, one fell out of mine and Ford tried to tell me it was gasket. It sure sounded like it.
  8. Saw one driving out of the FPV R&D workshop all taped up the other day. I thought hmmm turbo but it had a deep exhaust note to it.
  9. 16's or 17's Adam?
  10. I think Craig means you won't find a genuine drag slick in a 17 inch rim as the usually go upto 15 inch and rarely in 16 inch. From memory Craig the lucky bugger got his second hand from Nathan Higgins at a very handy price.
  11. Hi Darren, It detends on the power level you ultimately want, they sound as though they are a standard injector that has been drilled out. Ask the seller for a part number on them as that will help us figure out what they are, also ask if they are a quad orifice injector as that is the optimum spray pattern for your car. If he is not willing to give you a part number or info on them, then he probably has something to hide and I would stay away from them. The 968's as specified by APS really are the go, even if you have to save up a bit longer for them, you and your tuner will be dealing with a known product that way, what jetute said is right, if these things clog on you or provide uneven fuel supply to the cylinders and you lean out on a cylinder you could be up for a new moter.
  12. Falchoon how correct you are, nice of you to point it out for Rob too!
  13. Hmmm, close to being cheaper than some tuners would be paying for them from what I can gather, great price though.
  14. I'm pretty sure that's your mobile phone car kit adapter, here is a how to on installing the phone kit that will show you the pin outs. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ype=post&id=824
  15. Mate you should find the Nangkangs fine, I ran them for 25,000 on the rear of my ute with 300rwkw and they were great for what the are, stable good wear and traction in the wet and the dry. It was only when I moved up to 350rwkw and a heap more torque down low that they could no longer provide traction for me, but then again not many tyres can so I would say go for it they are a great tyre for the price.
  16. It would be pretty easy to make one mate. Dick Smith or Jaycar will sell the ciggy adapters you need or get some sockets from a wrecker or super cheap even. Make your box and mount you adapters together, wire them parallel and find a 12v feed to power them, you need to make sure that the circuit you choose has a big enough fuse to cope so you don't overload it. The other option would be to take power straight from the battery to power your devices (Using an in line fuse) and then use a 12 volt relay to interupt the circuit and power the relay from and acc source so that the power to the sockets will only be there when the ignition is in the acc and save your battery going flat. Cheers, Dean
  17. Dave I would go with an STI out of that lot, if you are ever going to modify it the STI is a better base to start with.
  18. For when Spiko's turbine just isn't big enough
  19. Yamaha is all I have used over the years when it comes to receivers, good quality long lasting and around your price range.
  20. It can be pouring in Melbourne and fine at Heathcote.
  21. Well done mate, good luck finding those 11's
  22. pfft boring! your old news Craig, an 11.1 in street trim, 11's are sooooo last month. Let me see now who else has done that......... NO ONE, well done buddy.
  23. Good luck Adam, sounds great!
  24. You can vouch for them Nick, they are the exactly the same just without the Logo.
  25. Guys I can supply the alloy pedals without the logo for $110 shipped to your door if anyone is interested.
×
×
  • Create New...