Jump to content

xrdreaming

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrdreaming

  1. xrdreaming

    Sub 12's

    Gee it's been a while, I had to dig around for the time slips! Attached is my best pass. Good luck with it. This pass from memory was with around 330 rwkw running a unichip before edit came out with stalling it up to around 2600-2700 on launch
  2. Hi guys, I had a run in with a lump of wood on the way back from Syndey a couple of weeks back and smashed my front bar. I have an AWC BF Typhoon bar being painted as we speak but I thought I might as well upgrade all of the lights to a whiter light while everything is apart. I know this has been covered before but I am not sure about all lights. Can anyone please help me with what type of lights I need for the headlights,high beams and fog lamps? Cheers, Dean
  3. PM Sent xr6boy
  4. Ben has been singing the praises of the Alpine rd for a while now so we should give it a try b4 the snow kicks in.
  5. that's right, guys like Craig and I were running 11's with piggybacks before edit was even around and enjoyed our cars and the performance they gave for a year or 2 where we would have had nothing at all. And and 11 second car is not slow in anyones books I don't think! I will try and dig up some of my old timeslips before the phase 2 and 3 kits were fitted and see what I was running with the Unichip and cold air intake. Now edit is here and we don't have to fight the ecu but work with it, of course the end result is superior.
  6. I am happy to go with the flow on the tickets, whatever everyone wants is fine by me.
  7. Yep I did the gor a couple of weeks ago too. Geea has seen the in car vids hehehe
  8. Mate I have an APS intercooler and I have mine mounted in front of it just behind the ford logo in the front grill, it has not effected performance or temps.
  9. Yes a big warm welcome to club 11, well done to the owner and HPF
  10. Yeah bumpy corners can make it misbehave back there that is true.
  11. Not that I know of mate, the abs sensors are different so the ecu would need an edit or re flash after the irs went in for starters. I like the leaf spring set up in mine from a performance point of view, it is very predictable and I can run more power and launch harder than the sedan guys because I don't have to worry about shattering the CV joints in the irs setup.
  12. I had one in my engine bay last week, you can still see the size 11 shoe mark on my APS cross over pipe!
  13. xrdreaming

    Abuse Mode

    Lets start a club, I will go first. Hi my name is Dean and I am a driveline abuser
  14. My brother is a home loan broker mate if you need a second opinion or even a chat he would be more than happy to help.
  15. It depends on what is wrong with it but I would be getting it looked at if I were you soon rather than later. If you have spoken to Spiro before, give him a call as I am sure he will point you in the right direction of a transmission specialist that knows the T's autos and will be able to help you out.
  16. xrdreaming

    New Gtho

    I was wondering the same thing myself!
  17. Yes you might as well mate, Kevlar bands, better clutch packs a trans cooler and of course you get to pick the stall speed you want from the new converter, 2500-2700 is still very streetable and will give you a better launch if you are into that sought of thing. What state are you in?
  18. xrdreaming

    Xr6t Mods

    Of the list you mentioned mate the trans cooler is a must as if things get too hot in the box you will glaze the bands and need a rebuild, it really is good insurance.
  19. xrdreaming

    Xbox 360

    Not yet, I have played it a couple of times at eb games and the performance compared to all of the goodies I have on my chipped xbox and big hard drive, make it hard to justify the expense at this stage. I will wait and see how the modding of them goes and in 6-12 months when the new releases start to come out on 360 only and not xbox then it will be time to upgrade
  20. xrdreaming

    Xr Info

    Mate ute is lowered and the bottom of the front bar is scraped to buggery but hey no one looks underneath, I have had to use the odd bit of touch up paint here and there in the last 2 years but it's not too bad. I hope that helps, if not the T a Hilux with a bit of bling isn't a bad second prize!
  21. The bar is unpainted at that price + shipping to where you are.
  22. Put me down for the Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and seeing as I am hosting the BBQ better put me down for the Saturday too! Anyone know a good divorce lawyer, I can see where this is heading already.
  23. You will need the OBD-II CAN BUS model but it should work, up until now most of these type of products have been OBD-II but not CAN compatible. Let us know how you go.
  24. Yep Victoria changed the way redundancy is calculated about 5 years ago, the days of the big payouts in Mexico are gone. Still mate get her to check with the union though.
  25. xrdreaming

    Nankangs

    Jeff I had them on the ute running at 280 rwkw and I was quite happy them, I only changed them when I went up to 330rwkw as they couldn't cope, then again not much on the market can in a reasonable price range.
×
×
  • Create New...