Jump to content

spinr33

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spinr33

  1. That's impressive dags aren't they currently building at 200% or something ridiculous lol
  2. Hi ford Freak ..
  3. Like a glove..
  4. It's a joke mate if you remember awhile ago I inquired about getting my green ute tuned lol .. And xr6ute I don't know if its worth tuning my egas g6 lol ... ?
  5. Headsex do you know any good tuners ?
  6. Hey mate have alook at this http://www.bendix.com.au/catalogue?manufacturer=Ford%20Performance%20Vehicles%20(FPV)&model=Typhoon Seems like someone has just put brembos on the front so you probably have the standard rear as the factory option is 4 pot 4 pot for brembos
  7. 2 12's ftw did anybody buy this sub box their was a lot of talk about it http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EMPTY-Ford-FPV-BA-BF-FG-Falcon-xr6-xr8-12inch-sub-subwoofer-box-/160728067810?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item256c23aee2&_uhb=1
  8. I had federal 595's on my ute rears gripped okay in dry crap in wet noisey half wear 300kw. Okay but nothing special kumho are terrible in my opinion ku 31 and 19 noisey and stop gripping very early on.
  9. Hi guys this forum is going slow .....
  10. Go 4 gauge over 8 gauge leaves room to run 2 Amps later if required no extra work to run it
  11. At $600 for the tune will be a vcm tune no doubt
  12. It's auto for a reason Henz why drive in manual mode
  13. I wouldnt knock the safety razor until you try it I used to get bad rashes and ingrown hairs etc with those gilette mach 3 etcs switched to the safety razor and 100% better im only 27 btw and needing to shave everyday for work a rash doesn't look real good once you get used to it a shave takes 5-10 minutes
  14. I use an old school safety razor pretty much everyday with just gilette foam in a can for convenience I think this works best razor blades are f/all chuck a new one in every week or so and its dirt cheap. Also have a Phillips 3 head electric one I use if I carnt be bothered with the razor my stubble wont cut after 2 days with electric anyway to thick and I find you get more ingrown hairs with electric over razor as the razor scrapes the old skin off. Safety razor is win in my opinion I get rashs with those gilette and mach 3 things after awhile a month or two and would never be able to shave daily like I do with the safety razor
  15. It doesn't look to bad, you have to strip all the panels off first and look at the welds they can put it on a laser jig thing that measures points on the body to determine where everything should be proper panel beaters. The damage doesn't look to bad to me but is the sill crinkly under the door ? hard to tell from your pictures also is it a stat write off ? if it is will be more of a pita to get it back on the road have to get it all done properly
  16. Get this one also done it also 3" in out 5" body http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-VENOM-High-Flow-Metal-Cat-WRX-XR6-Turbo-Skyline-VL-FPV-F6-GTR-S15-S14-SUPRA-/251210920372?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7d5671b4
  17. Cops have too much money they should all be in Hyundai getz I think, what happens when the falcon goes off shore will they just drive all holdens I wonder ??
  18. Turtle shell wrap
  19. 13 CABS lol I'm pretty sure all fords are pretty much a taxi in disguise
  20. just put in reverse sensors same as G6e model looks neater and doesn't have junk hanging off your mirror, alternatively look on ebay have seen kits going around carnt find any at the moment using genuine parts
  21. Yeah I would normally agree but with the expansion and contraction from heat of the brakes I would be concerned, although having said that I have helicoiled sparkplugs in heads before. But I have also seen helicoils get pulled out before from over tightening and not being done correctly.
  22. I'd try and retap the original thread first by running a die through it I don't know if it trust a helicoil in this situation anyone else's thoughts?
  23. You could have done it cheaper and better I would have got crap clarion speakers front and rear $100 for front and rear and lashed abit more for a 4 channel amp and wired it all up everything amped better results on a budget I've done it before
  24. Pazz why do you have a picture of a monkey in you dp?
  25. Wot pot = recI
×
×
  • Create New...