Jump to content

thebrunks

Member
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thebrunks

  1. I don't think they even care about the kill factor, Ford/Expensive Daewoo they're as bad as each other! To pick out Expensive Daewoo is plain stupid & ignorant, as Ford are just as guilty! If you let your kids buy a death machine, then who's failed on raising them!! Certainly not Ford or Holden, but you!!!
  2. Ok this won't be interesting!!!! Gee it's a bit of a worry when a tuner doesn't know when to change the externals!!!
  3. He's stlill wondering why he got 2 stop go penalties!! What an ignorant f**k!!!
  4. Mate I will pay up, but it won't be anywhere near what you think it's worth!! Considering I paid $30,300 for my last T (sedan) which had under 20,000k's & under 12 months old with tax invoice. I doubt I'll be suckered into paying much more for a ute!! $32k is the max I should have to pay, and I know I'll get one 12 months old with between 20-25,000ks on it for the money! I'm just waiting for the right colour to come up! Had one this week lined up with 18's, prem sound, hard top for that type of money, just not the colour I want! As for 2nd hand, why drop $6-15,000 when someone else has! Besides it's only just starting to loosen up at 20,000 k's!!! Russ
  5. Hey Jeff ya wanta sell your old injectors??? Russ
  6. No waiting list here in QLD, I can have a new one basically within a few days!
  7. Mate I'm in the market for an auto ute, prefer a light colour (but not metallic) so white, blood orange, or citric acid are basically what I'm after. Would also prefer hard top or roller shutter, but I think that's asking a bit much. Not too fussed about anything else!! Just prefer 2nd hand as I intend to do some miles in it, so I don't see the point in buying a new one! Russ
  8. There is nothing that comes close to a T!!! Performance!! Value for money!!(currently under $40k new) Cheap power upgrades with street legality! 6 cyl rego, 6cyl fuel economy (if you can resist the urge) This is only scraping the surface!! Nearly like the early '80s when Hilux owners use to put their hand up on the wheel to recognise a fellow hilux owner!!! Russ
  9. Just looking on the web at buying another T, but a ute as I've just sold one of my sedans, some people want big bucks even more than I can buy new!!! Bloody hell some people are dreaming, when I can buy a new auto for $38k on the road in whatever colour I like & a Tax Invoice, why would you spend over $30k on 2nd hand one, let alone over $35k The only reason I want a second hand one is I'll be doing 1,000 klms a week & want to hop it up straight away, so hopefully the previous owner has sorted out all the warranty issues!! oh well, just my little whine, I'll keep looking!!! Russ
  10. thebrunks

    spanner man

    "SPANNERMAN" has his hands on his nuts!!!!!
  11. Another option is a 7th & 8th injector mounted in the intake, I've seen a T advertised before with a 7th injector You could give these guys a try! http://www.synerject.com/fuelinjectors-deka4.html They seem to make custom injectors, obviously cost is the next thing!! Russ
  12. Look like a new Plenum & 12/13 injectors will have to do the job!!! Have you looked at the APS plenum ??? Russ
  13. thebrunks

    AAPT freaks

    Could be worst, you could have Three service!!! (At least I get to hang sh*t on them about the cricket) Leave AAPT alone, they're one of my customers. I haven't seen any of them with a T yet!!!
  14. The sedan would have to be heavier or at least the same weight, u need to add at least 65kg for the turbo model, this is the difference between NA & T XR6 utes, so it'd be the same with sedans! The utes that you waste would be manuals, I don't think there would be much difference between a ute or sedan if any! I'm on the hunt for a ute now, as I just sold one of my sedans, thinking of an aluminium tray, but will have to see if this will make it too light in the back end! Russ
  15. I was wondering why someone pinched my AC Compressor cover at home!!! Now I know!!! The vents should face toward the front to catch air!!! Mate that's different. Russ
  16. What do you use the vac for?? I know you used to use it for economy in the old days on NA cars, but what benefit would it have on the T?? Russ
  17. I'm there on the Sunday, haven't got a leave pass for the Saturday (Yet)!!! Russ
  18. Mate you can buy new front ends for $1,000 inc lights!!
  19. Looks like they have copied the Geea Stage 1!!! Wonder if they'll remove the centre muffler next!!
  20. I've got 2 of these problems!!! Wish all my troubles were this bad
  21. AARGH, did they have a test & tune last night???? I was wanting to take my white one up!!!!
  22. Excel Viewer This is what u need
  23. that's because at high speed the diff is working overtime & the oil's bloody hot!! I'd say the only people who need to worry would live in the NT!! Russ
  24. The XR6 needs to be chromed, I think it would look good in chrome/silver!
×
×
  • Create New...