Jump to content

thebrunks

Member
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thebrunks

  1. Intune These guys have them listed
  2. I always use Delta Europcar, they seem to be best for pricing & are at the terminal! Russ
  3. thebrunks

    Dyno's

    Google's my friend, click here! Seeing as you don't know Nick, I thought I'd give you this info Russ
  4. What do ford setup for factory T's??? Dynowog/Tupperware??
  5. Is the poll solely for FPV Typhoon?? or for the T as well??? Personally if I owned a Typhoon I would be only doing what can be reversed as I see them as a collectors item in years to come! If it's about the T then stuff it go the whole hog, don't worry about reversability! Russ
  6. Turbo dewd, sounds like you must be into "rice" Or at least into too much saki!!!
  7. A dyno doesn't tell you acceleration! A dyno does measure your vehicle under controlled environment & with people quoting power figures, that doesn't mean the car is quicker than a car with less power/torque! My point is that down the quarter mile gives a true indication of what the car can do, as the dyno only give the power/torque generated It all comes down to what you want to use to brag about, I prefer to speak in quarter mile times!
  8. You can have as much power as you want, but you need to get it to the ground! The only measuring stick is the qtr mile! People quote power figures, but they're peak figures where as the power/torque curves tell the story! Why is an xr8 with more power & torque is slower than the T! Russ
  9. thebrunks

    Xr6t Mki Vs Mkii

    they've all forgot about the different diff ratio from 3.46:1 to 3.73:1 russ
  10. Mate I won't take the mickey out of you, at least you have time enough to answer the question (Others don't) What Fuel to Air Ratio would you recommend? Russ
  11. They should be banned from diving V8's and turbo charged motor cars (Except turbo charged diesels) Actually I reckon up to the age of at least 25 they should be banned from high performance vehicles! Russ
  12. What are the dickheads thinking!! Drugged out techno crap, these people are real nut cases!
  13. the chick or the ute???
  14. No u haven't gone nuts!!! A great lens will allow u 2 take great pics!! What Canon DSLR do u have?? Russ
  15. Just curious how rich Ford have the T's running. For those with just a piggy back upgrade, what was the fuel economy difference between stock vs piggy back! Regards Russ
  16. Doesn't look very efficient, idealy inlet & outlet should be diagonly opposite to get the best cooling efficiency! Russ
  17. thebrunks

    T Vs Gt

    the reason they put hair dryers on is to give better performance through the rev range, not just up high! Going off what they specify in racing (Going off modified production), X 1.7 fora turbo, compared to NA. The T should kick butt every time, tuning, air flow & fuel supply is where the T is restricted from Ford! I haven't seen a stock xr8, GT-P, DJR 320 go faster than any of my stock T's at Willowbank yet. Last time I was at Willowbank there were a DJR & GT-P racing each other, and they were between .5-1 sec slower than the T! Russ
  18. I'll find out more when I visit again this week! Russ
  19. Yeh, I wish I was the cleanup crew!!!! this years xmas party would be good!
  20. Mate I don't think he was implying that the phase II comes with an Xede, just that there is a phase II kit, an Xede, injectors etc for sale in the Market section! Russ
  21. While I was visiting one of my customers, I saw a T in the back shed being worked on. They were cutting back the roll bar & modifying it to put 2 bucket seats in the rear for Ambrose & co to take for hot laps here in QLD. It also had the cam belt busted, Must get a hard time on the track. they were saying that this is a weakness on the 4L donk! It did look hot with the camber adjusted, still had 17's on it though! They'd removed the computer completely & had analogue guages on the dash in place of speedo, tacho etc. I couldn't find the computer, so I don't know what they were using! Anyway it's good to see him in a decent ford for once
  22. They need GEEA in the engineering dept at FPV!
  23. Some people you don't feel sorry for!! The croc was just too smart for him!!
  24. How much u want for the old rims & tyres?? Russ
  25. When r u picking them up, PM me I can meet you & have a look (I live on the Coast) Russ
×
×
  • Create New...