Jump to content

rbjet

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,640
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rbjet

  1. Should dump all the tar that comes out of the holes on there door step.
  2. Same here. Damn it was good.
  3. When I catch up to a group on the GOR I just wait till the people behind me catch up and then I go for a squirt again haha.
  4. Have you got 35W or 55W in your's Dre? I had the 35 and found them too dull. The 55's are much better.
  5. By the looks of it now that I read it again.
  6. B series don't have the hi-lo globes as far a I can remember but you can put them in. The only difference is the ones that sit next to the battery have a positive and negative lead that need to be connected. The other side just needs to be earthed but there is a power cable that runs from the powered ones to the passenger side.
  7. Doesn't 4200 have a yellowish tinge to it Dre? Never used them before so I'm not sure.
  8. I've got 6000K which are the best for lighting. They are just plain white. Any higher (8000-10000K) is where you start to get a blueish colour. They might look cook but they don't put out as much light. Wait till you see how all the sign's and marker's on the road glow as you drive around. Looks awesome.
  9. Well on BA's you have your separate high and low beam globes but some cars have one globe that does both so they have a little thing that flicks them up and down. However, you can put the hi-lo switching globes into your low beams so when you flick your high beams on you have two pairs.
  10. Start up your own courier business between Pakenham and Thomastown?
  11. Dammit! Of all the cruises I wanted to go on the GOR cruise had to be when I'm away. Oh well, have fun guys. Best road in Victoria I reckon.
  12. oh, I didn't realize the FG's were H4 too. I thought they were H7 or something but it's just the high beam. In that case I'd get the high hi-lo's as having two sets of HID high beams would be nuts for those night time country trips. I didn't bother changing my high beams as I'm a cheap bastard haha.
  13. I meant to say illegal sorry. By the looks off it I'd go with the ones dre suggested. Great value for money there. Easy as to fit. I did the same thing and just cable tied them down. Also for BA's you can get the hi-lo ones that also do your high beam.
  14. That's all I pay for my HID's. I found the 35W globes a bit dull though so I went the 55W and they're much better. Yes they are legal but just try and make sure you keep them pointed down. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HID-Xenon-Super-White-H3-6000K-55W-Headlight-Headlamp-/270813037993?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f0db705a9 I generally buy off this guy. He can usually ship from Aus but sometimes I've got them for under $50 shipped from China.
  15. I know a cat and a tune will make it more responsive but I always thought my car felt really sluggish down low with the standard cooler and piping and once I changed it it felt like it free'd up a lot.
  16. Stick a big cooler and piping on. I reckon that made my car feel heaps better.
  17. http://www.rapidsystems.com.au/index.php?p=1_1 Have a scroll down that page and see if there is something that will fit.
  18. Yeah mate, make sure you get a decent cooler. As soon as it's on you'll notice that the car will not lose power anymore when it's hot. I just did bosch injectors, waste gate actuator, high flow cat and removed middle muffler, Rapid V3 cooler and that was about it. I made 290 and that was on a 30 degree day on 12psi. The tuner said I'd need a cat back or another pound of boost to make 300 but I left it as is as I don't want to demolish the 4spd. You should be able to make 300 for about $3000 I reckon.
  19. He built the car from the ground up so he didn't have any obstacles. (Full custom chassis)
  20. http://www.mcdonaldbrosracing.com.au/4link.html That's his in the link at the top.
  21. My old mans got one of those in his mustang. Grouse bit of gear.
  22. It's still not a vl...
  23. I also have a mate with a 10sec vl haha.
  24. "It's only a sleeper because I can't afford nice wheels, hahaha." Same problem as me.
×
×
  • Create New...