Jump to content

tuono

Member
  • Posts

    312
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tuono

  1. Faaaak me!!! that's nasty. So angry, scary containing that much power on a dyno. I had a WB Tonner with a injected 5lt, cam etc. It jumped off the dyno at full noise, I was there, bloody scary. The back wheels started to bounce, no weight in the tray. Lucky it was chained. Trashed my tyres and snapped wheel nuts. Oh and I want that Mustang too.
  2. Any chance we can get a video of it on the dyno? Love to hear the induction noise (and of course the exhaust) up close. And you have got to put a tartan blanket and bowls hat on the back window to take the piss next drags.
  3. Smokin!! Awesome.
  4. tuono

    My New Turbo.

    Well the dreaded fringe benefit tax got me big time. 10k the first year! Long story, but it sucks. Just because you want to own a sedan. Anyway I bought this ripper. Its exepted, because it carries a tonne. The list is getting very short now. Got $30,000 for my 50th G6ET with 36k on the clock. Yeah I know, should have sold it private, couldnt be farked. Got a good price on the Ranger. Dosent quite have the power of the Falcon! But its awesome and its the same colour as my G6. Im lucky to have got it so quick, deliveries are for next year now. Made in Thailand! I wonder what Ford plan for the Falcon!! I asked the staff if they were stressed about Ford in Geelong sacking heaps of staff. They all said, ''Na, its only the Falcon we dont sell any now, we will still sell cars" "We havent sold a XR6T in ages" '' People arent buying big Aussie cars much now, just a few reps, and most get Toyotas, Hybrids etc"" So the days of the big Aussie sedan may be numbered? They said people would rather buy a Terroitry for the same price as a Falcon. If you arent after HP, it makes sense? They didnt seem to concerned about the poor workers at Geelong! Funny about that. So unfortunatley we now have nothing in common but owning a Ford. Its a sad day. I might still throw in the odd annoying comment. Later, Im off to buy a gun rack and confederate flag. Yeee haaa!!
  5. Going soft overtime makes sense. It happens to the best of us. Cheers.
  6. Is it caused by higher revs or higher power?
  7. Yep, 400kws will do that! It's amazing you don't need to open these engines until that sort of HP! Tuff motor.
  8. Scared and sensible . Go dad. Take note young man.
  9. Very cool. Looks like a good drag road!
  10. Man that's all they do! Change tyres and put wheels on. sh*t effort.
  11. That's like saying, "I don't feel well, what's wrong with me?"
  12. So handy being able to get info and opinions on stuff like this. It is confusing and nothing worse than a young bloke getting screwed by a bullsh*tting salesman by not fully understanding what's going on. Because they never explain it properly! Mainly cause they cant! Good idea asking the question first mate. It pays.
  13. Nice go fast bits.
  14. Great result. Mine is stock and the tyres are shagged(Ive got new Nittos sitting waiting to go on) and I overtook the other day on wet road and it broke traction at 100kph. It stepped right out. Friggin scary. So 300kw plus must take a careful foot in these cars. Its the sort of car you dont lend to anyone! Especially in the wet.
  15. Get your old man to drive it, tell him to boot it, that's what I did. He nearly crapped his pants.
  16. They are very Bogan! And common, like Bogans. They do nothing for me. I had a SS Crewman(not as Bogan) its a great motor, but uses heaps more fuel and my Turbo smashes it. Best of both worlds. With a touch of class.
  17. You know your sh*t, that's all I can say. And you have a missus. Good work.
  18. Hang on, someone taking on a huge project and actually doing it. Amazing. You dont fark around. Id cry if I had to do that..................cause Im sh*t. Really?
  19. This may sound obvious, but have you paired your phone and set the phone to "use Ford BT" ? Pairing isn't enough.
  20. Nothing wrong with those snaps.
  21. Has anyone else noticed Trainer only replies to his own thread? It's weird. Once the mods stopped, so did he?
  22. That sounds nice, that with the turbo will pull the old birds at the Club. They are up for style and Horsepower.
  23. Gaining value in the shed though? Worth a bloody fortune in 20 years. Some of the cars we have sold hey.
  24. The yellow coupe is sick! Tell you still have it?!
  25. tuono

    Trav199 G6Et

    Awesome! Sounded great.
×
×
  • Create New...