Jump to content

tuono

Member
  • Posts

    312
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tuono

  1. Me too.
  2. I've owned both and LSD are better. In my opinion and most others. Just not yours. Why would I bore people with facts. Under 30? Yikes. I thought you were 60!
  3. As soon as you put a turbo in a car, it becomes popular with younger crew. VL, Wrx, Skylines etc. And because they can get finance, money isn't an issue. Ford should know that. Not many old farts care about turbos. My old man crapped himself when he booted my car.
  4. That's easy, given the choice everyone would prefer a LSD. True. Who wouldnt. Anyone? And that's because they are better.
  5. tuono, on 27 April 2012 - 09:40 PM, said: Limo all the way. Why is this even debatable? Only TAB thinks single spinners are better. No one else does. But I'm not paying for one. Should come with one. Rather buy other other stuff. Like drugs and hookers..... Kidding!!! Is that drunk-posting or have you lost the plot? No I'm off the turps, been a month now. Feel mint. My new drug is stirring you up.Lets be honest, it dosent take much.
  6. What's the latest? Don't ask?
  7. I had a 9" in my WB tonner.After it was fitted it was so farkin tight! Going around a corner was a joke. Grab and skip. Did it hook up though!!!! Had to add some friction modifier to shut it up. I was wondering how the traction control would act with a LSD. The wet would be interesting.
  8. Really?! Cruze? Barina?
  9. Limo all the way. Why is this even debatable? Only TAB thinks single spinners are better. No one else does. But I'm not paying for one. Should come with one. Rather buy other other stuff. Like drugs and hookers..... Kidding!!!
  10. Ford have always claimed to be hardcore, but until these Turbos came along they had sh*t. If it wasn't for the XY(etc) GT's they had nothing. And have been living off those cars reputations ever since. Ford went soft for a looong time. The current V8 is a ripper. But Expensive Daewoo has had there measure for ages. Until the turbo came along. And you can't say, here is a 270kw car, but it isn't a performance car. But the XR6T is. Because of a spoiler?
  11. Mate they are great on fuel. And considering the power, amazing. They suck on tyres. You cant have it all, I suppose.
  12. Drilled injectors does sound like a stupid idea. Why risk it. Its like something you would do to an old car to get a bit more power(when you were 18). Not a modern performance motor.
  13. 8000! That's crazy. Expensive habit the ole turbos.
  14. $50, yikes, my pushy tyres cost more than that.
  15. Just ordered some Nitto INVO's, after the positive reviews on here. Half price (apprentally), delivered for free, $260 each. Still $100 a tyre cheaper than my regular tyre dude wanted for Hankooks. Lets see how long these last. They look cool though!! The front insides were scrubbed on mine, as mentioned by others. My tyre bloke said a good alignment would fix that, they still had 5000 km left in them otherwise. Rears are farked. Funny about that. I will get Ford to fit my new ones for $20 a wheel so I dont upset the real tyre shops who are getting screwed by online buying. What do ya do?!
  16. I do the odd detox..,it's good for the bowels. Good stools. To much info? Sorry.
  17. I've heard these figures before, it's seems heaps to me. I use 12lt/100 and I boot it a lot. Very little city driving though, 80km a day. Well over 400km every tank. I used 15/100 in my SS Crewman. This Turbo is way better on juice, and faster. 16lt is baaad.
  18. How many K's do you get?! It's a far expense changing tyres twice a year! Crazy.
  19. It is soft. Rough price on front bushes fitted please?
  20. Yep 30,000 and 1.5 years, spot on. My Expensive Daewoo rears always went first, Expensive Daewoo rotated them at each service and I got 50k on the SS Crewman. They said the front camber is what does it on the Falcon. Sounds normal then. Anyhoo, new tyres are needed. Mmmmm choices.
  21. Just had the 30k service and Ford reckon the tyres need replacing. To be honest I hadnt looked for awhile. I can understand the rears being shagged , but the fronts? (not that Id replace just the rears) My first 19's. Is this typical? Sorry for another tyre thread.
  22. tuono

    My First Ford :)

    Nice one. The 20's look cool.
  23. Or a secondhand F6?
  24. The worst thing for the black leather is sunscreen! Off the legs, it never comes off.
  25. What's the towel to clean up? Ohhh I get it. I wanted Ego and Cashmere to, got Ego and black. Kids would trash Cashmere in a week.
×
×
  • Create New...