Jump to content

tuono

Member
  • Posts

    312
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tuono

  1. Bigger laugh at the lights next to a GTS, R8 etc. No contest.
  2. It certainly won't sound like a sleeper? You will hear that beast coming! I'm new to the turbo thing, always had V8's, I can't believe the power and drivability they have. 400kw unopened , no cam. Amazing.
  3. Great work. 400 is just mad. I can't imagine that. All has gone to plan, apart from the sleeper part!
  4. My mate is in the avertising game. They use CGI for most of there images and video(tv ad's)It's cheaper and easier than taking real snaps. He said there is too many variables with photography. They just make the exact image they want, always perfect. His computer and programme is worth a fortune though!!
  5. I love a good rant. Good work. Let it out I reckon.
  6. If only it was that easy.................................not that I need too of course. :ladysman:
  7. Yep,they will look(and work) heaps better.
  8. Looks very cool. The disc are looking tiny now. There's another upgrade? Not a cheap one either!
  9. Great result! Man, it will hammer when tuned up.
  10. I had a very nice Injected WB tonner. Spent big bucks, wish I'd kept it! knobs would look at it and say, "Mmm, don't like the fuel cap". Fark off.
  11. It's probably just all the photos and people focusing in on the new wheels. I mean, forums do that. Normally on the road, people don't look that close. As they say, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Just leave'em and look at the next mod. You will go nuts otherwise. All good.
  12. Ooohhh. Exposed black nuts sounds painful! Can u powdercoat the caps?
  13. Black nuts, exposed nuts? I'm confused.
  14. 3rd last for me.
  15. Looks tuff from behind! Fat.
  16. I had the choice of a 50th G6T or a 50th XR6T. Both side by side in the dealers. MMMM, do I go for the slutty one in white with tacky graphics or her classy cousin in blue. Nothing wrong with a tart, but I needed to move on.
  17. $2500!!! Fark. Are you 12? Too much. I suppose when I was your age(sorry) I had a HX prem wagon(5lt of course) 3 rd party was enough for that. I'm 44 and my G6 is about $700 I think.
  18. I reckon the new Territory looks awesome! I bought the wife a 2010 Ghia in the old shape. Typical.
  19. But far more bogan. The reason I sold my SS. I dont even glance at XR's(especially 8's) on the road. Not sure why.
  20. Cool. What do you prefer over the limo? Do they handle or go any better? I had a manual in my VZ SS. Friggin loved it. Real driving, being in the gear you want, when you want. I cant imagine a manual in one of these, it would be a blast. Especially with a LSD. This is the best auto trans I've driven though. You arent gunna start bashing us again are ya?
  21. Real Estate is certainly harder than car sales. The 3 new cars Ive bought over the last 5 years have been a piece of cake for the salesman. I do the research and go in and order it!! Will be able to buy them off the net soon. Have I misssed something Dillz, whats with the green car? Why? And wheres the road in the clouds?
  22. This happens with most products now. Even at the doctors!(they hate the net, people must drive them mad) You can search and get any info you want now days. I cant understand how these knobs in sales dont know there products!!! Spend an hour on the net and you have it nailed. They sit on the arse half the day anyway. Do some research!
  23. Then the "less is more" may not still be relevent. Those wheels certainly arent less. As good as they are.
  24. Got ya. Although, pumping for more width hasnt helped me.
  25. I know what rolling a guard is, but as Pauline said" please explain" pumping the guard?
×
×
  • Create New...