Jump to content

tuono

Member
  • Posts

    312
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tuono

  1. That's a great price. I paid $53000 six months ago. Good work. Any one who says the 50th isnt worth it,really wants one. Welcome to the 50th club. Its good to be different. Cool wheels, sat nav,unique seats, colour coded front and badges are all nice touches. 12K is a joke. But who cares.
  2. Good to see an interesting thread happening.
  3. that's going to be one wild ride. Good work. Cant wait for updates.
  4. tuono

    Newbie

    Makes me feel wanted.
  5. tuono

    Newbie

    Its like there hovering around waiting for a thread to start. I havent ever checked the XR6 forum, why would I? That would just be weird. I would feel dirty.
  6. tuono

    Newbie

    Choice.
  7. tuono

    Newbie

    The silence was killing me.
  8. tuono

    Newbie

    Hi, My name is Phil and I own a G6ET (the T is for Turbo) its that dark blue colour and it has way cool wheels. Does anybody else here own one and would like to discuss it?
  9. tuono

    Age Of G6Et Owners

    I thought you XR6 blokes spent your spare time getting tips, tatts(so cool now days, every try hard has them) and weighing up your next kids name. Ace, Jet, Blade(it's true) Zepplin or Storm. Mmmm the choices are endless. What about Turbo?! Perfect.
  10. tuono

    Age Of G6Et Owners

    43, that's only 7 years off 50!!!!!!!! Fark.
  11. tuono

    New Here

    I cant believe how many young blokes'(I'm 43) own such nice cars! What are you all drug dealers?! Just kidding fellas. Probably hard working responsible young men.
  12. tuono

    New Here

    Note- Don't drink JD and post. Ooo my head!
  13. tuono

    New Here

    Or lame graphics, bad wheels and lack of features.
  14. tuono

    New Here

    It's more of a...... Lip than a wing?! Yes got the 19's, best factory mag ever. Dragged a AMG and a very loud WRX last week, no comparison. Don't you love the odd pole position you get every now and then? Just a quick squirt sorts them out. Wing or not.
  15. tuono

    New Here

    No LOL from me,the haters can kiss my arse. This forum is to sterile. I bought a G6E T because I was over the SS bogan thing. Which is why I didn't buy the XR6T. Time to move on. Wings suck. Unless it's on a F6. They Rock. This will either offend people or get removed. Tuff'in up princess. LOL.
  16. Your avatar is disturbing. I cant look at it without wincing.
  17. Try and start a good one, I bet ya cant.
  18. Did that monkey just fart in its hand and throw it?! What a classic. Man, its just like my brothers. I cant see that other dude getting up for awhile! Just like a turtle I reckon.
  19. [ Brakes aren't that bad from stock. Until you pull a trailer. You really feel it then. I'd hate to pull up with a boat on. Pulling a trailer is awesome, you cant even feel it. But stopping takes a fair bit of foot pressure. Lucky I dont do it often. Trailer brakes would be the go on anything heavy I suppose.......so pulling a boat would be fine.
  20. How many sheep can you get in the boot? Sorry ,sorry I had too. Nice colour by the way.
  21. Awesome riding. I bet he has lost a bit of bark to get to that level. Bikes are soo much cooler than cars.
  22. Same Mountain! Its a beauty alright. Henz, under 200k to a tank is great!! Bad fuel economy is so much funnier.
  23. worst 27 when I borrowed it to someone I though can be trusted Busted hey!
  24. I took the car for a 1000k drive over the weekend.Very comfortable on a long trip. 500km's each way including the Hume Hwy and averaged 10.4lt per 100km. Bloody good. I then took a very spirited drive up a mountain using 2nd,3rd and 4th in manual mode. What a blast!! Heaps of revs and hard braking. It pulls so hard from corner to corner. The seats need more side support to keep you in place for that sort of driving. And it should have one of those foot stop? things next to the brake pedal to keep you stable too. My SS seats grabbed you heaps more than these and its a lot better, especially on slippery leather. I reset the trip computer stuff to see the best(worst)mpg I could get at the bottom of the mountain. I spotted 28lts per 100k a few times and the average was 24 at the top!! Whats your best(worst) litres per 100km?
  25. You arent going to get your LSD and then think,"Man, I wished I'd kept those wheels"? Can you also post a pick of your exhaust tip? Cheers.
×
×
  • Create New...