Jump to content

Goliath

Member
  • Posts

    383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goliath

  1. Are you sure? the post above seem to suggest otherwise, as well as this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/150932838369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  2. This was what I was leaning towards, not to fussed about the weight of having dual pipes. Think I've seen them for around the low $500's? Might have to wait till after XMAS to give myself a new present though and put up with the atrocity of my exhaust.
  3. Hey guys, Just looking for your input/advice on changing my exhaust. Currently the car has it's centre muffler chopped out, sounds like absolute crap! Now I want to change it but not back to stock and not sure what to go for. I know I want a deeper, fuller note and something with less "drone", although I know there will be drone regardless. Current options: - Put resonator in the centre - Put centre muffler back, delete rear muffler - 3.5" Mild Steel cat back - Dual 2.5" Mild Steel cat back Not looking into going turbo back, cbf retuning (happy with current power) and spending the extra cash for the dump + cat. For the cat back options I have chosen MIld Steel as they apparently give a deeper note, which is what I'm looking for and also are a fairly cheap option. Let me know what you guys think! Gaz.
  4. I'll make sure I silicon them up as well then before he drops my car off this arvo haha
  5. About 10:30 at Ermington, spotted RHOOKY, blue FG XR6T.
  6. Haha, unfortunately he rocked up with the Hilux work ute! Did have the falcon factory 19's on it. Looked good powdercoated black.
  7. Spiro is on his way over to mine! He's picking my car up and taking it to the shop tomorrow. Going to check out a couple issues I've had with the car since getting back. So he'll be leaving his ute at mine tonight!
  8. Not sure at this stage, depends if my mates are heading down as well. Plus cash is a bit tight atm, don't know if I can justify spending $50 to dyno a car I know the power figure of? Would be good to dominate all the Expensive Daewoo fanboys though.
  9. Didn't really get a good look at the driver, it could have been a female.
  10. Double check they don't just need to be tightened. The one's that came loose for me on the front linkages were the top nuts.
  11. Spotted a dark blue FG F6 in Carlingford/North Rocks. Plates FPVXXX
  12. Had the same problem. Loose sway bar link. Had to take the wheel off in order to tighten it up.
  13. the 4" replacement will help with induction noise. Doesn't impact performance as far as I know.
  14. Tempted to go by as well.
  15. Yeah, think it has to slide on the lip near the window itself?
  16. Has to be a troll
  17. I plan on plasti-dipping mine
  18. Or put the battery in the boot.
  19. Mines like this aswell. Needed to keep the old positive to go to the fuse box, otherwise no start!
  20. Yeah, my biceps and forearms are usually destroyed before even thinking about doing a few curls.
  21. Goliath

    My G6Et Pics

    Says 393.8hp I believe. So 290ish rwkw I think.
  22. Don't rule out the Megane! Those things are pretty good as well.
  23. The majority of size on my arms comes from doing compound movements; deads, rows, benches, presses etc. You also need to take into account that your triceps takes up most of your upper arm, so if you want your arms to look huge, don't neglect them.
  24. Thoughts on losing the Ford badge up front?
×
×
  • Create New...