Jump to content

xrturb

Member
  • Posts

    611
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrturb

  1. you know muzzza that the EPA dept is on rookwood rd
  2. xrturb

    Custom Badges

    how cool
  3. glad you are okk sure you are not a girl dave ...looks like a girly shoulder to me
  4. maybe geeseman might know should pms him
  5. well done Adam and all involved Brad
  6. 20000 ks I have just about had enough of ford CRC
  7. update it is now week 12 and now I am waiting on a ford engineer to test drive the car ..and now they ring me a the engineer has now broken his ankle and will not be able to inspect for another 3 to 4 weeks "WTF" you are right JB care factor 0
  8. xrturb

    Do You Smoke?

    sound like a billy joel song I once knew "we didn't start the fire"
  9. I hate that saying "you play you pay" ford dont give a sh*t about you so why would you care about them
  10. there is threads that explain this I for one have used chains on 17 and a little hard to put on in cold icy days but still able to hmmm I am off to the snow today though I am going in a 4x4 so no chains for me
  11. maybe we should link this thread with there thead ..make it interesting
  12. guys I have to admit I like the Cougars add just love that drink
  13. well I see it as it being CRC there the one that are giving me run about now they are going to send a guy from head office to drive the car and I know what he is going to say "drives within spec " Brad ps I could have it fixed in 1 day but it just a point I want to prove to ford and why should I pay for there f*ck ups
  14. bump..I was just wondering if anyone in the sydney area with a stock manual could drive my car and comform with me that it is down on power Brad
  15. I was talking to a customer relations guy and had no luck with him so I sort after a supervisor and was liasoning with him and he was nice up till now I can not see how they think 158 and 3.5 psi is acceptable as within specs and I asked them to send me the spec and they wouldn't I am going to source a higher person to talk to Brad
  16. just an update I got my car back on sat and is the same as I left it with them dynoed it and is running a 158rwkw and 3.5psi boost now ford has decided that the is no longer anything wrong with the car and 140-150 rwkw for a manual is within spec for the xr6t so now I am left with a car that is f*cked damn ford and there bullsh*t my tuner is willing to fix it for me and thinks it is the cat ..so with warrenty I will still have to pay and if it ends up being the cat I wonder what it is going to look like hanging out of there arse Brad
  17. thanks for the advice guys brad
  18. I am having this problem with my car and for 3 weeks of it said there was no problems in which I knew there was ...they changed the computer and now they hvae replaced the turbo with a new one and they rang me and said it was all fixed .when I got the car today it has not changed ..put it on a dyno and it is runnning 150rwkw and boost is only 3.5 psi mind you they have had my car for 8 weeks and still the samem how long do I have to wait for them to fix this issue do I tell them to stick the sh*t box what would you guys out there do if it was you Brad
  19. xrturb

    Income Tax

    you lot wanna winge about taxes what about the abuse of the child support system ??? maybe that's for a different thread
  20. bas*ard I dont wanna play no more
  21. 2616 and no more my finders are cramping (RSI)
  22. update 3691
  23. I have a rank of 4751
  24. I would be very interested in you situation sixfan as mine after 6 weeks is still in fords custody ...this is what I have so far 1)they said theere is nothing wrong with car for 3 weeks 2)after service manager drove the car said there is something wrong with it 3)some guy from ford australia said there is a problem and has told the service guys to change 3 parts of the car a)being the computer b)some thing to do with the inlet manifold c)new turbo well after fitting the first two parts it is still f*cked and now waiting on a new turbo ..just a bit concerned wiether it is the turbo as it makes boost ohh well 6 weeks without the car ...whats another 2 or 3
  25. xrturb

    10.44 Video

    brought tingles down my spin ..well done brother
×
×
  • Create New...