Jump to content

xrturb

Member
  • Posts

    611
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrturb

  1. I have to admit that when I purchased my rideit seemed a lot slower than my old gen 3 but when I compared times on the road(0-100) the t is faster must be some kind of illusion but as I slowly add km's tis getting faster
  2. I have "xrturb" at the rta just have to justify the 500 dollar a year
  3. took my kids there today and it looked real great ...but needed the t next to the xr6 there was also electric Late model camira that looked like a 4 door monaro
  4. thought I would share a photo of a xr6 model car I found at the powerhouse it was about 1.5m long they have good taste though the colour is a bit off could have been hgag
  5. they will be around at the moment it is only beginners and site seeing that are visiting the snow on the fringe of thfe season but once the heavy falls start (llike tomorrow) all the day skiers and the advance skier will head down as fast as they can and that's when the police will be around
  6. I have had my t for 200 km and I feel serging when powering and also had trouble catching a v6 vp comming from a ls1 it does seem to have a problem would I wait till I run the motor in or see ford sevices
  7. xrturb

    XR6T and Snow

    when working for perisher I took a ss down there and the manual said that could not put chains on 17 "wha,t a load of sh*t "there fitted no problem I am taking the t this year "if I get it in time "and cant wait to take it
  8. Once upon a time, allegedly, in a nice little forest, there lived an orphaned bunny and an orphaned snake. By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth. One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and the snake was slithering through the forest, when the bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of course, knocked the snake about quite a bit. "Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth, so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm also an orphan, I don't even know what I am." "It's quite OK," replied the snake. "Actually, my story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been blind since birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell you what, maybe I could slither all over you, and work out what you are, so at least you'll have that going for you.." "Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny. So the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said, "Well, you're covered with soft fur; you have really long ears; your nose twitches; and you have a soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit." "Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny, in obvious excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw, and help you the same way that you've helped me." So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well, you're smooth and slippery, and you have a forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say you must be either a team leader or possibly someone in senior management".
  9. well the game I went to at the stadium last night was wicked top night GO THE BLUES
  10. ordered mine 2 weeks ago and not getting built till june I dont wanna wait that long long live hgag
  11. A young man walked into the local Dole office, marched straight up to the counter and said, "Hi, I hate drawing dole. I would really rather find a job." The man behind the counter replied, "Your timing is amazing. We just got a listing from a very wealthy man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard for his nymphomaniac daughter. You'll have to drive around a big black Mercedes, and the suits, shirts, and ties are provided. B ecause of the long hours of this job, meals will also be provided and you will also be required to escort the young lady on her overseas holiday's trips. The salary package is $200,000 a year!" The young man said, "You're bullsh!tt!ng me man!" The man behind the counter said, "Yeah, well, you started it."
  12. A man escapes from a prison where he has been held for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction, no matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably damned dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you". To which the wife responds, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. I told him where to find it. Be strong, honey. I love you, too."
  13. xrturb

    like to say hi

    thanks guys for the replys got to say the welcome is better than the other side cheers
  14. xrturb

    like to say hi

    I have not sold my other car as yet ..it is a vt2 ss 5.7 bout 280kw if anyones interested
  15. xrturb

    like to say hi

    I went fot the under coat colour :lol: leather and a tint and a manual btw g strings over stockings kenny
  16. I would like to say hi to all out just purchased a t cant wait to recieve it should I change my nick
×
×
  • Create New...