Jump to content

xrturb

Member
  • Posts

    611
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrturb

  1. I aways park far away next to a pole or at the end of the car park where only one car can park next to me and when I park I park as close as I can to the pole and get my kids to get out the other side ...sorry to hear of your dent
  2. are you sure no one play funny buggers with you? maybe it is a straight through system how can it not flow?dunno was the cat changed?no was it cat back compared to full system?no was the cat blocked?no cant be any other explanation other than funny buggers??? maybe come ion sucker
  3. I know what you are saying smell a rat ...but the exhaust I have on now does sound better ...not sure on 1200 dollar better though
  4. with edit and xforce =231 with edit and custom exhaust=254 dont know w hat the difference between standard power and first power run though it did sound better though
  5. on a personal note I have a xforce and it lost me power so I took it off and wasted 900 dollars for sale for thrfee hundred ..only done 2000km hmmm note to me ...should I have told them it lost power ????
  6. what about the mild steeel xforce DW
  7. hmm there is a phase11 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...4552062863&rd=1
  8. xrturb

    Aps Edit

    we know n othing about aps edit and I dont think they do either it was a marketing ploy to keep people from buying capa edit and I aint working
  9. xrturb

    Codes And Edit

    wish we had people like you in sydney nick
  10. in all fairness it is only at least two with the issue and it is not wide spead
  11. congrats mate ..I have three and it three times the expence but its three time the fun ..good stuff mate
  12. what do you mean bcl ...because I only dive it on weekend ..I cant seem to settle down
  13. I think the edit is a great thing for us and there have been one or two that bags it lets see where we all stand
  14. if they are just as good ...there are 500 good reason for these injectors
  15. I can not see anything wrtong with his post ..he is just asking a question and wanting someone to answer him
  16. xrturb

    Geea's New Pb

    sopunds greta ...what times do the guys at HPF think you would get with edit ???
  17. xrturb

    Geea's New Pb

    so it is not really in full street trim ??
  18. well dont do it then
  19. ls1 edit fyi is a grand with mafless 1200 ..about that anyway and they have nothing but a tune ..we have the box and the option to making it standard again ...if they (ls1)want to do this they have to have a standard pcm and that to cost money ..
  20. xrturb

    Omg!

    im there ..im with the white hat on
  21. we miss nick ..sorry to hijack but
  22. xrturb

    Phantom Xr6 Na

    geeseman is spot on ...for me a T was 35 dollar dearer than N/a I wou ld be looking for a T ...better to get a T rather wishing you di d Brad
  23. chopper I think you should pull you r head in .....drrr we know he is helping out the forum ...I know he has a life ...and wee apprieciate him helping us ..some one saw him the other day and people just want to know when he can get some ...I cant see any harm in that
  24. tell him we want injectors ....PLEASE
×
×
  • Create New...