Jump to content

xrturb

Member
  • Posts

    611
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrturb

  1. add me in 12
  2. not sure if these have been posted before
  3. ohh yeah I remember the one ..the one where peter(aps) spiro bagged DW and could not prove him wrong ohh I remember ..all swept under the carpet
  4. yes very interesting TheBesto.zip
  5. if you use the calculation for the loss of power through drive line for a manual about 20% = about 190 auto about 25% = about 180 so between 170 t0 190 what I would think a standard T is
  6. I think that standard T would be around 170-190 anything above that is an acception
  7. well mine did the same 1 month ago.since then it have had no end of trouble with ford not knowing what it is they thought there was no problem because there wsa no errrors but I had a dyno saying it was running at 150rkw ...they thought it was the turbo and that seems ok then it was the wastegate actuator and that made no difference .just off the phone no and they have a donor car that they are just replaceing part till they find out what is wrong the symptoms are drives normal but as it gets in to the rev ranges it stuggles like a cat problem ,but they said they checked the cat and it is fine (they never pull the cat off as yet )it is a little down on boost as well
  8. xrturb

    Dvd Software

    dvd shrink is far better option as I have used then all
  9. xrturb

    Omg

    you should call your self dewdgooder
  10. xrturb

    Omg

    im with you cro find and destroy any country that harbour terrorist should be flattened
  11. I am yet to see the proof that edit can be detected and I for one dont believe it can and untill you guys that think it can ...bring it on and show us the proof and as for ford techs ?? well the one I have seen leave much to be disire
  12. no pete you just get a black box
  13. xrturb

    Burnout

    you link took me to tghe home page ..my link took me straight to the clip in QT
  14. xrturb

    Burnout

    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=XR6TBurnout might be a better link
  15. xrturb

    Burnout

    looking looking looking ..nope .no quicktime???
  16. xrturb

    Ringtones

    what ...like "183183" f*cking drives me crazy
  17. xrturb

    Two Way Radios

    OH, Bad boy.... obviously not in the Sydney or Melbourne Metro areas then and not on the Citizen bands. You would be surprised at the Dept of Communications Seize and hold powers when it comes to Radios..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have had radios from 2950 ranger 25 out put with a 200 watts linear ..ts50 kenwood ts480 and many more I have had the ri out once and that was with a cb with extra power and they only asked me to get rid of the extra power also before they will only come out if you have been interfearing with tvs and only if there is more than one affected ..I ahve run beams ground plains ,taked all round the world, these radio inspecters may have power but they havae to find the radio first brad and I am in sydney <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Not an Ex Soccer player from Wenty are we Brad ?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was quoting grass that must know me
  18. xrturb

    Two Way Radios

    I am from wenty you must know me lol
  19. xrturb

    Two Way Radios

    OH, Bad boy.... obviously not in the Sydney or Melbourne Metro areas then and not on the Citizen bands. You would be surprised at the Dept of Communications Seize and hold powers when it comes to Radios..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have had radios from 2950 ranger 25 out put with a 200 watts linear ..ts50 kenwood ts480 and many more I have had the ri out once and that was with a cb with extra power and they only asked me to get rid of the extra power also before they will only come out if you have been interfearing with tvs and only if there is more than one affected ..I ahve run beams ground plains ,taked all round the world, these radio inspecters may have power but they havae to find the radio first brad and I am in sydney
  20. xrturb

    Two Way Radios

    who needs an ametuer licence ...for years I ran a kenwood ts50 in my home and car running 200 watts
  21. xrturb

    Two Way Radios

    most commercial radios are max 25 watt I use to have a phillips 92 and a sawtron back in my cb hey day now I only have a kenwood tk370 hand held but only 5 watts but I could drop it from the centerpoint tower and it would still work I like the ICOM IC-F210 50 watts now that's power for meee and no linear
  22. xrturb

    Two Way Radios

    I would be buying a commercial radio tuned to 477mhz with 25watts power so when every body keys up at the same time you would bleeed over the top of everyone
  23. lol good work DW
  24. xrturb

    Snowchains?

    who needs chain when you can have this
×
×
  • Create New...