Jump to content

Kingers.

Member
  • Posts

    227
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kingers.

  1. Well exhaust arrived today as promised so I don't have anything bad to say about Chris Now I'm off to get it put on
  2. Damn it forgot about this cruise :( oh well next time I'll be out, as long as I remember
  3. :s I just bought a zorst off him, really needing it by the weekend :s hope it arrives on time. Spoke to him on the phone and by emails and seemed a good guy. Guess if it arrives on time or not will show me. Have nothing bad to say about the bloke will post back up when the zorst arrives I guess
  4. Yeah sorry for all the indecisiveness Mick, I've emailed bel tonight to let her know that I'll be running with a full exhaust and that I'll get it installed before it comes to you guys. Sorry for any troubles this may of caused you
  5. Lilydale. Anyone got a vid of their car with the 3.5 on it?
  6. Ok well I think I've changed my mind once again. Wish I had of looked at things a bit ealier :s cars goin in on monday for it's tune :s think I'm leaning towards a 3.5in full exhaust from rapids. Sooo hopefully this will satisfy my needs, lol. Hopping to have it down here before the weekend and also get it put on over the weekend somewhere. Anyone Reccomend a good exhaust place to get it fitted? I'm in the eastern suburbs can travel a bit if needed Cheers
  7. Ok thanks thought it'd need to be welded. The turbo is defiantly getting ported it was the dump I was unsure of. But seems iteould be a good idea to get one so I may aswell do it. Thanks for the help fellas
  8. May seem like a stupid question but can I fit this myself? Or does it need to be welded in?
  9. Spoke to the tuner and going with the turbo port, seems to be the better option, still deciding whether or not to put a new dump on as well, would only be somethin like the xforce 4 in dump if I were to
  10. Hey can someone tell me a part number of this for a bf mkii?? I went to a dealer today to try to get one and he wasn't sure what I was talking about. Neither was I to be honest, he said there's a filter just before the oil pressure switch?? But I didn't think this was what it would be. Anyone help me out? Thanks
  11. Ok well my car goes in for a tune in a few weeks, got new I/c injectors and fee other little bits and pieces, now I've got a high flow cat to go in and apart from having the centre removed that's all that's getting done to the exhaust. So I'm wondering if it's going to be worth getting a new dump pipe put on? I'm happy with the way the car sounds now, it sounds tuff and I like it, so I'm not sure if I wanna go to the length of changing the whole system, if I were it'd prob be a rapids 3.5" system or maybe a twin xforce system. So is it gonna be worth me getting a new dump? If so what should I be looking at? Or I'm thinking is it going to be worth me getting the turbo ported and flapper mod done? Looking to hit into the 300 but I'm looking for the car to be safe and reliable, the car does get driven hard at times so looking to get the car to make power easier without having to stress stuff Cheers
  12. Cool thanks for that, I'll give that a crack tomorrow and hopefully it sorts it out
  13. Ok well the rear passenger side window is struggling to go up been like this ever since I got it and it seems to be getting worse, it nearly comes to a stop now. it gets half way up fine but from there starts to struggle, looks like one side is getting caught or something. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is there something that needs to be lubricated or adjusted? Will be pulling te door trim off tomorrow to have a look. Just wondering if it's a common problem
  14. ok had a quick search and of the online stores that are listed on the autometer website the cheapest I can find is 424 Usd that is including shipping, still gotta check out ebay and other online stores All online US stores list the prices of the gauge for either 200 or 207 Are the values I had in the op the ones I want? cheers
  15. you talking about the hose for the blow off valve?
  16. should have already said I got a full sweep mech boost gauge and the tripod in the car now. So that's why I want the oil temp and pres, I do want them to be full sweep aswell to match the boost. Full sweep looks better as well. I'll check that guy out on ebay. Are they the real deal and not chinese crap?
  17. Hey fellas Needa get 2 autometer cobalts, oil temp and oil pressure. Got a mate at repco to see what the best price was that he could get them for and the best he can do is 540 for both. Now pretty sure I could get them alot cheaper from the states, so just wondering what online stores people have bought from? And where's the cheapest? Don't really wanna buy off eBay as alot of stuff off there is Chinese copies. Also what ranges do I need on the gauges? 0 - 100 psi for pressure and 140 - 280 f for temp? Cheers
  18. atm I've got a plazmaman cooler with new hot side and cold side piping and a 4" air box and have been running that without a tune for the past month with no dramams what so ever. Most will say to keep it off boost and take it easy, Which I have been doing it for most of the time, but there has been a few ocassions where I have given it abit of a hard time. Still runs fine, no odd noises or any boost problems etc car is getting tuned soon aswell
  19. try ringin westpac and see if they have anything to do with the company or even know of the company? Does sound abit suss
  20. no your car shouldnt do that, I have a manual and it definatly doesnt do it. Not sure what your issue could be. But I know I've had these problems with my moto and its been due to an airleak after the carby.
  21. I have an autometer cobalt and yeah I'd recommend to get them. They're a good gauge Just got a quick question I have as well, I will be getting oil pressure and temp, what do I need to hook them up with and where do I get it? My understanding is that its something that gets installed where the oil filter is? Figured better to ask here than a new thread
  22. Ok finally found away to get the suckers off haha I used 4 flatblade screwdrivers, small ones. I used them on the inside of the connector and gentally lifted all 4 of the locking tabs and it slid off very easily seems a lot easier this way. I recommend people who are having trouble to Give this a go. You should be able to see all the tabs that clip over that need to be lifted
  23. I just used one screwdriver and did it from the bottom, pretty sure you need to do it from the bottom. should be able to tilt the whole thing back on the base to get the screwdriver in there a little easier
  24. ok it seems its not the mirror its the base knocking on the window or something like that. I got a cable tie and cut it into about 2 x 1.5 cm bits and wedged it on blth sides of the base. or as JC807 said use ice cream container.
  25. Hey mate decided it was time to have a look at my mirror and see what I can do about the viabrations as well. Wasnt that hard of a thing to get off. I just used a small flat blade and put it on the tab and levered the tab and jiggled the mirrior and it slide up and off. Took some pics so you know what it looks like. need to get the screwdriver between the metal tab and the actual mirror Now who knows what part actually rattles? and how to fix?
×
×
  • Create New...