Jump to content

Kv!

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Kv!

  1. This is hilarious, sticky please Dillz !!
  2. Lol henz haha awesome, if only it was in Melbourne, we could have said we saw the car at Bell st Maccas on Friday night, what's the muzza equivalent in sydney ??
  3. Change the oil ?
  4. Baha awesome henz, ask him how many marias love his car, and if it can go gutter to gutter, ask if you can pay half now and the other half after you sell the rest of the eccys
  5. Liar, your gonna msg him and ask him about his kebab in his pants
  6. Nice man, what mods/power? Which tyres ?
  7. Hahaha funny sh!t ! Hope it's someone from here
  8. I think the point you were making is that the new GT is slow Yeh it's a fordxr6 turbo forum and no v8 central, but you made the thread about the new GT ? I don't get it End of the day, all the new fpvs are quick cars, it's a matter of preference, If your worrying about petrol and insurance, don't blow 60-70+ grand on a performance car
  9. Yeh man of course, apparently if a car doesn't loose traction it's slow I think OP is *Beep* in disguise !
  10. anyone see TOYHSV out? saw it on friday, thing is unbelievable
  11. Probably be there around 11-12 ish
  12. Kv!

    Lletracy

    Lol WTF bruz not ATM
  13. What you doing tonight FPV TRANNY ?
  14. Nice man, 332rwkw at 15psi ?
  15. Haha, your right about me, I dont know sh!t, but I honestly think *Beep* knows more than you, I mean, let's be honest he's even got Mick covered You also forgot JETFAG, he's a bit of a wanker LOL
  16. Kv!

    Dillz Metal Thread

    Dillz, is it possible for you to create a Dillz hiphop/rap thread? just for us wannabes
  17. Kv!

    Short Holidays

    Canberra is the biggest sh!t hole, I though Adelaide was bad until I stepped foot there, the casino Is as big as my forking room, went through the city (if you can call it that) in 30seconds flat, which is roughly 10 seconds faster than *Beep* ejaculating
  18. Random usually, but lately we been Meeting up, majority of the cars come out a bit later though ay
  19. Fork the floor mats off on the drivers side, I make sure my shoes are clean before I hop in (bang the fick out of them until you have no ankles) Please refer to *Beep* for more information
  20. He's always giving a helping hand...literally
  21. anyone watch the cricket tonight? what a game, Angelo Matthews is a freakshow
  22. Most likely Ryan, there will be a few of us out
  23. Lol henz ! Who's your tuner? If it's dynomite, they might have trouble holding the power down or tuning the car at all, *Beep* can confirm this is correct
  24. Kv!

    Short Holidays

    You and your misses? Budget? Are you planning on seeing things or more chill out session? Friday nights are good for a cruise in Melbourne, plenty of cars out, if ya wanna we could organise something Ps Melbourne sh!ts on Sydney !
  25. I hear it when I have approximately 50-80 km left in the tank, a full tank of petrol and it's all gone, I don't really mind the sound, I shouldn't be leaving it that late to fill up anyway, so it acts as an excuse to always have fuel above half tank
×
×
  • Create New...