Jump to content

hrick

Member
  • Posts

    210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hrick

  1. Hi and welcome, a fellow newie with a G6, good to see as there arn`t many of us. Mine is stock but have heard good things about Blacktrack at Thornton http://www.blacktrackperformance.com/ otherwise its a trip to Sydney.
  2. looks good, better than I initially thought they would.
  3. she should have gone to rehab, but she said no, no, no. May sound harsh, but the reality is she was an adult capable of making a conscious decision regarding non-healthy habits. We all have choices, some go down one path and others change course.
  4. If you can prove that at the time you were somewhere else then it might be worth fighting. You just need proof that will stand up in court.
  5. Was I was about 10, my aunty gave me a crotched tie...wtf
  6. Like Dillz, I could not get an XR I wanted either, looked for a few months, hadn`t even considered a G6ET, started looking at other options, saw a G6 for a good price and got it...I love it now.
  7. Dude, its pussytown, most of the chicks are single cause their husbands are dead, these chicks ARE experienced, single, cashed-up and ready to go. Game on...bowls anyone?
  8. great price with low K`s = bargin !!! well done. Unlike the steretypical perspective held by many, bowls is actually an exciting game enjoyed by many a young folk. Sex, bowls & rock n roll.
  9. Using that (nulon 10-40) all good. How many k`s on her...and what was the cost ? If this is a young mans car does it then make older (more experienced males) feel youunger?
  10. I ain`t looking at the cars long enough to appreciate them...focusing on other thread content (see above)
  11. 200gb/$60 a month, Exetel, no dramas. New customers will only pay $50 for this plan, line sync for me is 14000 down 1000 up. You will find that people on all isp forums at whirpool will have complaints, just work out what you neeed, what you wanna pay and filter through based on whats available at your exchange.
  12. In my last car I had Falkens (912`s?) fitted, after about 10 minutes of driving I took the car back as the back end felt really wired, like the sidewalls were too flexable, it just didn`t feel right. Got used to it in the end. Currently running Z1`s and recken there good, better than the Falken`s in the wet and dry.
  13. forking maggots, you just wanna string those forking c%#ts upside down for a few hours then use the crow bar for some orthopedic re-arrangement.
  14. hrick

    Fg Sub "fix"

    did this a while ago, made a big difference.
  15. hrick

    Newby

    Welcome, yes they are great Ford indeed,
  16. If I could make a suggestion, next time wear your bowls hat and pls pls pls post a pic or 2...forken gold ! actually wear the full deal, hat, slippers, and cardigan, with bowls bag in hand standing in front of your car.
  17. great time ...but I`m just wondering why you put your slippers in the boot, are they your spare pair?
  18. depends who`s sitting in the passenger seat could`nt resist.
  19. hrick

    Age Of G6Et Owners

    I`m a firm believer in the saying that your only as old as the women your feeling...or it might have been you only feel as old as the women who is feeling you?...I can`t remember.
  20. hrick

    Age Of G6Et Owners

    If anyone is interested the ladies at my bowls club have offered to hand knit cardigans in G6ET colours with matching buttons !!! I`ve already got mine,...sex, bowls and rock n roll.
  21. About a year or maybe even 2 years ago a mate of mine was looking at an early Monaro (GTS) on ebay, it would have been worth about $25-$30,000. The list price was $8,500. I told him it was too good to be true, and NOT to part with any money until he has actually inspected the car. After many doggy emails from the seller to him (the old fake paypal email), he forking deposited 8.5 large into a Western Union account, this IS after ebay emailed him informing him that the listing was doddgy, and of course he never saw the car or is money again. To this day I still give him heaps about being such a dickhead, I warned him several times, ebay did, but still he was lured in by the prospect of getting the car cheap. That`ll teach him for wanting a Holden.
  22. So with only a cooler and a tune it pulled 287 ! that`s pretty good isn`t it.
  23. Is that a silk G6ET? I think they car speaks for itself with out the need for the extra lighting, 10/10 for creativity though. I just don`t think the ladies at my bowls club would appreciate it, as they are rather conservative.
  24. Baaaa Baaaa
  25. turbo.vixen That is brilliant ! very unique, looks very fresh.
×
×
  • Create New...