Jump to content

Killbot

Member
  • Posts

    160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Killbot

  1. Go back to street commodores or wherever you came from. This guy has probably never even driven an ls1 or T
  2. I had a 2002 VUSS ute and that was no slouch, it ran a 14 flat 1/4 with only a cat back exhaust, was probably about the same speed as a stock xr6turbo, sinse I sold the car to a freind I was able to have a few runs againt him when I first got my turbo and they were almost dead even... until I got the unichip.
  3. The engine note of those cars is awesome!!!!!
  4. Killbot

    New Pc

    I know whats hes on about, Damn nice system, do a benchmark in 3dmark 05 and let us know what u get.
  5. If the cops are hoons them selves then they probably wouldent be the sort to screw over other hoons if ya know what I mean. Some cops are pricks some are good guys
  6. Sorry guys I think the BF has got it over the BA, The front is definatly an improvement and the new rear tail lights look great in the flesh!!
  7. Mine sits just before halfway I think this is normal
  8. I also had this problem at 15,000 km's they fixed it no problems
  9. Killbot

    Boxter Porsches

    Seriously alot of you guys need to realise that acceleration is'nt the only thing that makes a performance car, I love my T to bits but wouldent say it in the same breath as Porsche , plus ive heard they are heaps of fun to drive and the S model is pretty quick in a straight line. They do look a bit poser ish though. Actually an M3 would be much nicer for that money.
  10. Killbot

    Boxter Porsches

    Not a huge fan of the boxter, A new Cayman S howver :hiwelcome:
  11. hmm interesting im thinking I might just go with them, and hope for the best..........
  12. Yeah it was ossy park, Im just wondering y its so much cheaper, awesome prices but just makes me worry y its so cheaps, like would they do a dodgey job? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> The guy that used to do all there custom work has gone out on his own now and he's the best I've seen. Personally I wouldnt get them to touch my car but to buy gear, they normally beat any price... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Is the because of any experience with them? or just because they are cheap? I already have the gear I just need it installed. Cheers
  13. Yeah it was ossy park, Im just wondering y its so much cheaper, awesome prices but just makes me worry y its so cheaps, like would they do a dodgey job?
  14. Hi Guys Just wondering if anyone has used car stereo city to install a deck in their BA? Am looking at having a deck, splits, amp and sub put in and I rang up a couple 2 places First was audiocom, they quoted me $390 to install it and said it takes a long time to put in the deck due to the centre console etc, 2nd was west side car audio and they said $420!! this seems like a fair bit, I then rang car stereo city and they said it was no problem takes the same time as any other car and can do it all for around $170. Just seems like a big difference between them so just wondering if they or dodgey or whateva. The guy also said he has done heaps of BA's. Any advice here would be appreciated Thanks!!!!!
  15. Man that's a joke I paid like $140 for my 15k service, fkn ford dealers
  16. If you have 330rwkw's your car should run 11's right? The chance of you comming across 2 cars in one instance that run faster than that is so slim, sorry this sounds like bs to me.
  17. I had pretty much similar problem, especially when I had a few passengers in the car it would vibrate under acceleration. Ford replaced the tail shaft and its all good now.
  18. Yep I would say the 6 speed would run 10's easy, just needs to be strengthened!
  19. that's looks damn nice Well done!
  20. Hey Im 21 and I pay $950 a year to insure my T with RAC Damn good value
  21. Sorry if somone else has already asked this before, but what is the go with installing a new deck in a BA, I have a new pioneer deck with splits, sub, and amp, and I really dont want to use the stock head unit as I have heard they sound crap with after market gear. I talked to a proffesional stereo installeer and he rekons no one in Perth installs new Decks into BA's. this cant be right? Please advise. Thanks
  22. Yep running a 13.3 1/4 with unichip only on a std xr6t, what a useless mod!
  23. You dont have to get it in that colour, it comes in black and another colour too. It would look awesome in black!
  24. Was doen there tonight too, car looked great, need a bit better launch and you would of been in the 12's for sure
  25. so when is this may 8? that's v8 supercar day nooo. make it the week afta
×
×
  • Create New...