Killbot
Member-
Posts
160 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Killbot
-
Yeah sorry I know a good games pc is heaps more powerful than a console. What I meant was most people play PC games on a monitor, IE playing a 1st person shooter its good to be a desk with the mouse and keyboard, so most people screens are only gonna be around 20inch or so. Where as console its the norm to be hooked up to a much larger screen. Those pics are from crysis yeah? That looks fkn, sweet from some of the vids I have seen. Time to get me a 8800gtx I think
-
I definatly enjoy going round a mates place and playing some 4 player fifa,nba,any sport game etc on a big tv. Also I prefer playing racing games on a control pad over the keyboard. I know you can get a control pad for a pc but if 4 mates all wanna play its alot harder to set up with a pc.
-
I think that's where consoles have PC's beat, nothing like playing the games on a 50inch HD screen
-
I have no problem with the PS3 at all I do have a problem with all the fan boys that keep going ZOMG BLUERAY!!, and think ps3 has the best graphics ever. I just get annoyed when I read things like "best graphics as in blueray" etc that dont even make sense. The ps3 is a great system for sure, all im saying is there are alternatives out there, its not the best thing ever made.
-
LOL, the 8800 gtx has at least twice the power of the PS3 graphics unit sorry to tell you. If you only care about graphics, PC is the way to go as they are always going to have the latest technology.
-
At this stage the 360 is much better buy, for 650 bucks you are getting everything the ps3 except the blueray drive. Plus the 360 has heaps more games out and better games for that matter. No one knows if HDDVD or blueray is going to win the format war so it would be silly to buy it just for the blueray drive to be honest. The bad thing about the xbox 360 is its questionable build quality, I am on my 3rd system now and many others I know have had similar problems of them breaking for no apparent reason. The ps3 does not have twice the processing power of a 360, its well known that they are very similar in power, if you have heard its twice as powerful it will just be the usual sony fanboys talking sh*t. Here is a link to gamespots comparison of the 2 systems, you will find the 360 has the better grahpics as this stage. http://au.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html
-
This is wrong and misleading information. A fairly common misconception that a few people seem to think. Bluray is simply storage and not "better graphics". You will find if you bothered to research the topic that you seem to be a expert on that the Xbox360 and PS3 are both native 1080P. So the PS3 does not have "better graphics due to bluray". So in conclusion what have we learnt. 1.) Bluray is high capacity storage and does not mean better graphics on its own. 2.) Xbox 360 and PS3 are both native 1080p systems. (True HD resolution) 3.) Graphics of games are produced by the processor and graphics card. Hope this clears things up for you and anyone else in doubt. Yes I do work in the industry and its annoying to see people talking crap all the time. Cheers Xr6t13's ← does not the ps3 read info via the blue ray disk and not have to store it in the ram? thus freeing up more for use elsewhere.? ← It still has to go into the ram, ps3 has 256 video ram vs the 360's 512, cheers
-
A HD-DVD will run at 1080p and so will Blueray, this means the image is alot sharper than a DVD that runs at 480p. Both xbox360 and ps3 run at 1080p so therefore the resolution is the same in games. Movies dont have graphics they are recorded by a camera. games however are produced by the processor and graphics card.
-
Oh!...and l did not say it has better games if you read properly l said better graphics as in Blue Ray!! ← What does this mean? Better graphics as in blue ray??? the blue ray drive has nothing to do with the graphics. ← Yes it does, games are going to start coming out on a blu ray format which has sh*t loads more room, meaning better graphics! ← Definatly incorrect, the storage has nothing to do with the graphics of a game, the graphics are comming from the processor and graphics unit. and also has to do with how the game engine is designed.
-
Oh!...and l did not say it has better games if you read properly l said better graphics as in Blue Ray!! ← What does this mean? Better graphics as in blue ray??? the blue ray drive has nothing to do with the graphics.
-
I have the PS3 version of FN3 and the Xbox 360 version and the Xbox version is FAR, FAR better... The graphics chip in the XBox is far superior to the unit in the PS3. The PS3 chip doesnt even support Direct X 10. Ever noticed how Xbox games use motion blur and PS3 ones don't? It's called EDRAM and PS3 doesn't have any. ← Why don't you stick with your prehistoric UNICHIP and l'll stick with the advanced EDIT....................IDIOT ← Gamespot did a graphics comparison of the 360 vs the ps3 and while most games were about the same the 360 did look better in most games, and sinse they are similar power there isnt going to be much of a differnce graphics wise.
-
They are complete idiots for doing this sort of stuff, it doesnt matter who they are.
-
Hopefully the bikes are ok after you have done some work to them, also I think you mean a yfz450 or a raptor 700.
-
Man I love the colours of the 07' SE, and 11800 is an awesome price too. What pipe you getting, im thinking of getting the dual LTE's for mine, they look so mean!
-
Drunk Driver Threatens Police With Snake (afp)
Killbot replied to Rob (F6)'s topic in General Automotive Talk
Should of shot the asshole, the poor snake didnt want to be used as a weapon. -
Excellent choice, as stated before I got one of these a couple of months ago, they are crazy fast for a stock bike, with plenty of potential for mods. You will love it! ← The quads are fun, but very restrictive on where you can ride them, especially in NSW. ← You mean cos not many areas you are allowed to ride them? Here in WA there are loads of places legal and iilegal ← Yep. Most legal places won't have em in because of the damage caused to their tracks. I don't want to know about illegal because illegal riders stuff it up for everyone else. We're constantly loosing riding areas because of illegal :wackit:s . ← Sometimes im not sure if im in illegal areas or not, but aslong as you arnt bothering anyone, ie being near houses n stuff all is good
-
Excellent choice, as stated before I got one of these a couple of months ago, they are crazy fast for a stock bike, with plenty of potential for mods. You will love it! ← The quads are fun, but very restrictive on where you can ride them, especially in NSW. ← You mean cos not many areas you are allowed to ride them? Here in WA there are loads of places legal and iilegal
-
Excellent choice, as stated before I got one of these a couple of months ago, they are crazy fast for a stock bike, with plenty of potential for mods. You will love it!
-
Get a quad bike, I just got a Raptor 700 and they are awesome, I used to have a honda xr250r and its alot moer fun to ride. I dont think I would go back to 2 wheels after getting the quad.
-
600 hundred bucks is a rip off really. You probably wont get any noticable power increase. Pay a bit more and get an edit if u havent already
-
Mabey they are just better drivers
-
My girlfreind got one a month ago, a chinese 250cc for 2.5k, they really are pieces of sh*t and I would reccommend against buying one if you want to do any sort of proper riding. However if it just for a bit of fun they are ok but things always seem to be breaking and falling off etc. Get a 2nd hand jap brand one instead
-
Hypothetical Poll, How Much Will My Car Sell For?
Killbot replied to JimmyXR6T04's topic in Off-Topic
I sold mine with 33ks's and was an 03 for 28K I think I was lucky though -
Those ferrari's do mid 12 or something if driven correctly
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.