TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Location: Shire Posted 18/12/06 11:26 PM Posted 18/12/06 11:26 PM Hey guys just wondering how many people are interested in buying the new Playstation 3 when it comes out in march or if they cant wait and are getting it now from another country.
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Location: Phillip Island Posted 19/12/06 01:36 AM Posted 19/12/06 01:36 AM $1000 + cost of games can be better spent elsewhere.Not only that it hasn't received the best reviews so far and I think they will struggle this time around. It's basically on par in terms of graphics with the 360 so you are paying an extra $400 for the BR player. A cheap BR player for sure, but console dvd players are bad at best..
TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Location: Shire Posted 19/12/06 01:42 AM Author Posted 19/12/06 01:42 AM At least the games are region coded free. So you can play games from anywhere around the world. Expect PS and PS2 games which are region coded.
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 19/12/06 02:03 AM Posted 19/12/06 02:03 AM im thinking of getting 1 but only for the blue ray
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/12/06 02:06 AM Posted 19/12/06 02:06 AM (edited) I'll be buying one for sure, I'm going to try and wait for a while until they get a bit cheaper but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out. Probably until GT5 comes out. Edited 19/12/06 02:11 AM by JBomb3000
TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Location: Shire Posted 19/12/06 02:08 AM Author Posted 19/12/06 02:08 AM Yep I be getting one but I dont think I can wait to march. I think I might just get one from America.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 19/12/06 07:25 AM Posted 19/12/06 07:25 AM mmmm march..I smell a good birthday present
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 19/12/06 07:39 AM Posted 19/12/06 07:39 AM I'll be buying one for sure, I'm going to try and wait for a while until they get a bit cheaper but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out. Probably until GT5 comes out.←mmmm Gran Turismo 5..I only bought the Ps2 for gt..
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 19/12/06 07:39 AM Posted 19/12/06 07:39 AM xbox360 for me thanks
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/12/06 08:02 AM Posted 19/12/06 08:02 AM What a console?PC's rule
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now