Jump to content

icer

Banned
  • Posts

    2,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by icer

  1. icer

    Charlie Sheen

    me and sheen are alike... bar the drugs, house, and coin! lol
  2. god... hopefully the car hold sup on full slicks! GL with it all mate!
  3. I organized something up for him to help him out. Dont know if he went through with it though. Any news Brods?
  4. haaaaaaaang on a minute. Mick, when the hel have I EVER told someone NOT to go to your shop If I recall correctly, I use to post to everyone to go up your way all over the forum. Till I found dyno mite, then I post for everyone to go there. Dont give me this sh*t where I tell people NOT to go to your shop as it is clear as day your shop and tunes are fine. Dion and I even have brought your shop up a few times in conversations. So dont go listening to sh*t from others without seeing any evidence. IMO fuel > GAS. Till we see some results from ANYONE (not just worm as he obviosuly doesnt want to spend money on making it faster) THEN my opinion will change. We all know my posts/issues are nothing to do with Dion and the shop. Worm and henz just want to make it out to be for whatever reason. How about we all leave tuner bashing to the side.... we all know how good most of these tuners all are.
  5. ummm... is that 700 for them to take them out, drill then and refit them? mind you its prob a ~30min job to take them out/in. Even I've done it.
  6. icer

    Charlie Sheen

    I still <3 him!
  7. its ok nomis. Worm doesnt have many friends or get out much. Let him have his keyboard! Im hoping to add yet another dynomite car to the websites top 25 ba/bf list. that's the goal im chasing. Im sure we all have goals. 350rwkw in a manual (no convertor) and nos in a Bseries must be a hard achievement. Nothing like 9/10sec BTRs.
  8. you got no idea worm. just stick with the forums mate. He is busy and it takes time to wait on parts as well. I can only buy stuff when I have cash. All high powered cars take time and patients. If it was easy, even you would have 400+. (lawl @ gas).
  9. easy answer! Luckily enough for you, there is currently no law restricting cars running flux capacitors!
  10. Few things in those vids do not sound very 'normal' to me.
  11. hopefully I can get some results tomorrow for you all The only thing my car will blow worm, is yours
  12. no result yet worm. relax, I will post it all over the internet when I get a result.
  13. or just get your tuner to verify it al next time u go for a tune. Im sure Mick would be happy to test the theory. Mythbusters!
  14. you need to look lower headsex! its there! (but per thread not post)
  15. ye... low 10 .... 60" for you....lol
  16. would be interesting to go get car redynoed same dyno with this pipe
  17. unfortunately, that is correct Jerry.
  18. why would you ask that in here worm? Modified Surge tank arrived to shop today so hopefully tomorrow or thurs I can make a 400+ section thread!
  19. man... lawl @ that dose pipe. with 19/17s looks like a burnout car at least Maybe just put adjustable's in the car? then you can control the height without the need of going airbags.
  20. umm mine was from bayswater like 12 months ago. Mine was undamaged.
  21. auto is about 3000-3500$ drive in / out in a single day for a strengthened auto + histall + quickshift fitted.
  22. oh and FYI boostedfalcon.net have a cruise organized for 25/03/2011 Where: Pier 35, Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne (Melways Ref: 42 D12)
  23. haha these guys Just dropped of 2 x 20L e85 cans at dion today. Still awaiting the surge tank to arrive. Kev sent it back on friday so hopefully its in tomorrow. Went crow vsprings+retainers as I got shafted by the other ones I bought off tonyv's mate. Fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow/thurs. Car should be good to go for cruise. If its to far then I wont go the whole cruise :( Common as if it will be any fun without me there. At least one fast car has to make an apperance of the forum to represent!! hahahah :stirthepot: :stirthepot:
  24. how good is running no BOV? I dont know to many others who block it off completely but still a hand full out there. Wait till you external gate it, 22psi and full noise @ 400rwkw+ I'll give you a taste on Friday
×
×
  • Create New...