Jump to content

icer

Banned
  • Posts

    2,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by icer

  1. I saw the vid on chan 9 and 10/ should of watermarked your work worm! hah hopefully my servo doesnt get water in the tanks....
  2. in saying v/springs swap is no added power just safety, well pistons and rods fall into the same category.
  3. ok well it was wet ;(
  4. well since we missed out on prinny last night, ill come out about 1am tonight. hope roads are all good! See you all out there if its dry. BOM website says rain will pass us. Fingers crossed.
  5. well according to the vic roads site the roads I need to go from aspendale to city seem ok. Prob just head down boundry rd, then left on white st, then right on nepean and go down there past casino. Hopefully trip all the way down is ok and flash floods dont hit the way back!
  6. LOL @ not open bonnet. What if I drop the motor from under the car and modify it? haha (with the cross member etc) Anyway BA motor with stock bottom end is just as good as unoppend as the weak points are the oil pump gears (manual) and the rods. Get to 400rwkw without changing those and make it last...now that's an accomplishment.
  7. I bet that floating taxi was a BA.
  8. lol @ I better bring it down. If I have the car, and its not wet, im out EVERY fri cruising. Noone hits the hwy as much as I do
  9. nah no slipping convertor was replaced late last year. We changed a few things since then just need to test 3rd get over 4500rpm. oh nos...I really hope dont people laugh at me! *lawl* even if its ONLY got 350-360rwkw lol.
  10. haha ye forget tonight. Car is running ok, need to have a play around with it and test some things before I go for my tune. Only running about 350-360rwkw atm.
  11. hopefully rain is all today and leaves it cool and dry at night. I can bring out the small run in tune and have a cruise!
  12. With a new cooler and air mod, im also gathering you have a tune done with it. (if not... well.... lawl). This alone is enough to wipe the clubby up. Direct quote from one of the three wise men, doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning. But yes, Ts are monsters at torque
  13. gallup faster then your XR dj?
  14. unless you have a really high reading hub dyno, you wont see 400rwkw. And even if you do, it will probably last 30 minutes. If not, be the 1st person ever in 8 years of BA's and hold some sort of record. Oil pump gears and rods....wonder if you can be the first for smashing them both at same time? lol GL!
  15. LOL ^ Spotted duz-10 (shanon) fg at dyno-mite :D Love the front bar. Bonnet is interesting....good for venting I suppose! Hopefully I have time this week to take BA to bayswater and check out auto then take it back to Dion for a tune now that we both are back at it. Got some interesting plans ahead! Ill have the car out again on Fri again though either way
  16. wonder if this list includes cops with their laser detectors not just cameras? I doubt it.
  17. lets not forget *Beep* is a nugget driver Although I got multiple 126+mph passes. 1.59 is awesome! Full slicks or et streets? 125mph passes and a 10 sec pass back to back is good driving! Good stuff!
  18. wtf, 136mph and only ran a 11.3??? I see...
  19. Dyno-mite performance. Why go else where? 1st and only shop to have a 4sp 9sec BA-FG still going strong. Not to mention all the 10sec car's on street fuel/setup they have.
  20. at 14 psi with a stall I recon you will see 310rwkw or 320 wthout the stall. Why not bump it up to 17psi and hit 330-340rwkw! :D The car is as safe as the tune is at this stage. GL with it. hope the motor is <150,000km!
  21. big difference from 22 and 24psi belive it or not.
  22. geeez hope u wernt recording as well as doing that. Otherwise, looks like fun forget the 500hp, we want to see the 500rwkw 0-200+
  23. or instead of spending 5k on a t04z setup, you can modify the gt35/40 with t04z wheel/internals etc + external gate like you would the gt42. you can use same standard t3 manifold too. Set you back like 1500$ and good for +450~ rwkw.
  24. never ever ever have I heard a 35/40 EVER been on 24psi on pump fuel let alone 28. PICS OR GTFO.
×
×
  • Create New...