Jump to content

icer

Banned
  • Posts

    2,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by icer

  1. yep that's a big side effect. all the toxins. You couldn't run methanol daily where as e85 at least you can. Still does smell a bit over normal fuel but methanol ...ye... best bet only use methanol once/twice a week for a bit. Jet "needing 12 1600cc injector's in a big HP application" how friken big are we talking about there? I comparing e85 to methanol at realistic figures people can get without going full drag spec. So about 450-500rwkw.
  2. interesting...I may have been miss informed? unless I miss-heard and I still needed a fuel regulator.
  3. :D shan 01xtr....obviosuly you drain a tank of fuel and swap the tunes between ANY fuel 98/100/e85/meth/etc etc. We push the limits of these cars and tunes as it is, why would you run a cocktail when the car aint tuned for it. And I wasnt refering to running any of the fuels on stock cars. You actually need bigger injectors for e85. Like 1600cc, where as 1000cc's are fine for meth. Im not biast just yet to which fueles, just wanting to point out and learn a few things on the way.
  4. stock ba vsprings...consistent 300's.... *lawl nugget*
  5. LOL @ does turning traction control off help. Dude...dont be trying to do burnouts with TC on.
  6. GO. I personally wouldnt use bio flex for obvious reasons of the ethanol varying between pump to pump day to day. Straight e85 is barley available anywhere. Methanol is cheaper then e85 (205L barrel v 205L barrel) and much more gains can be given on methanol. Which runs cooler? which needs less modifications to handel? Which is safer on the motor? Which is better for tuning etc? Someone else can answer. I confirmed with a police officer that it is impossible for cops to impound/ground/fine you for running methanol and also have no tools etc to even diagnose you are running methanol. Methanol apparently smells like e85 so you just claim it is e85 if anything. EPA is different. I think I heard there is a $1000 fine per cylinder? Never on the spot. Normal 'go to epa location within 28 days' rule applies. So obviously you wouldt rock up there with methanol... Any more info please post.
  7. is it post 06/06 motor? id say bout 270. For an extra few bucks get an intank fuel pump and high flow cat + middle muffler exhaust mod. (if they are needed for utes I dont know). With those and an 06/06 post motor you should see 310-320ish where then the 42's will be letting you down. If its not to late pay the extra 50$ or whatever and go the deka 60's so you have room for improvement with later mods.
  8. just rock up to any tuner.
  9. im aware of the concept you nuggets.... ask a stupid question, get the retards answer. Anyone seen this around?
  10. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BA-xr6-turbo-ute-500KW-powerglide-custom-drag-race-vl-/290532148864?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item43a510c680 Sounds like a decent car and well priced...but meh still has a few issues. Anyone know it? I never seen it around.
  11. icer

    335 Gt Tune Only

    a few 400+ rwkw of these already are out there. Still havnt seen/heard of any hitting the stip. God knows what will break. Rear ends galor. diffs, cv's, zfs already need rebuilding/strengthened, clutch/gboxes? .... ye sure a dyno is one thing...but less dyno queens, more people with track time.
  12. I had a kevlar band fried in mine. It cost 800$ drive in/out. Was cause the tune had no torque reduction and shift pressures not set. But also mine was at 320rwkw in a built auto. Make sure once you fix the auto, if you dont want it to happen again, get the tuner to fix the shift pressures and torque reductions. If they dont know what they are....new tuner.
  13. sure.... 250hp shot lol. Gotta remember these cars are BIG BOATS. Put the motor and work into a light EA/EB....different story and 400+kg saved.
  14. singing to the radio is soon to be illegal. Soon to banned to then!
  15. brand new with histall convertor and quick shift all swap, oils etc and fitted? Share secrets.
  16. take it to an auto place first to confirm before droping 3k.
  17. external gate time?
  18. nice work! now change your signature :D So you got 70+rwkw gain from just a manifold and turbo upgrade? Geez not bad!
  19. if it is a stock auto and running 260rwkw then yes, the auto does need a rebuild especially with those symptons you have described. $3200-3500$ for a BTR 4sp with stall convertor.
  20. insurance cover stuff like this?
  21. NOW REDONE: 10.99 and faster only listed #/State/Vehicle Information/Track/Elapsed Time/Best M.P.H 8 Second Group 1. VIC Blagojce & Vele Trajkovski/Gtech BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 8.71 164.3 9 Second Group 2. VIC Karman Parente/SFD079/Gtech BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 9.20 153.9 3. NSW Mark Vardanega/AXR19P/CV Performance, E.T.M BF F6 Sedan W.S.I.D 9.398 149.83 4. QLD David Sheehy/775GXV/Collinsville BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 9.433 146.38 5. VIC Revzone BA XT Sedan Heathcote Park 9.47 150 6. VIC Adrian Abela/CLINIC/Dynomite BA F6 Sedan Heathcote Park 9.844 145.44 7. VIC Adam Hargrave/TBC812/HP-F BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 9.981 144.05 8. QLD Kent Battle/1000HP/Collinsville BA XR6 Ute Palmyra 9.992 138.48 10 Second Group 9. QLD Steven Leerentveld/YEL57/R.D.P BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.12 133.61 10. VIC Dion Amato/GMKILR/Dynomite BA XR6 Ute Heathcote Park 10.222 136.49 11. NSW Phillip Chain/CYC06T/T.R.P BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.264 139.17 12. NSW Spiro Anton/APF81N/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.449 134.75 13. NSW Leigh Whittaker/DUZ360/CV Performance, E.T.M BA XR6 Ute W.S.I.D 10.459 132.69 14. QLD Jay Potter/Collinsville, P.R.E BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 10.46 135.3 15. VIC Mark Hamilton/F6FORD/Autotech BF F6 Sedan Heathcote Park 10.471 137.24 16. WA Darren Boland/X.F.T BA XR6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.511 133.53 17. QLD Roland/YUTRYN/6boost BF F6 Sedan Willowbank 10.57 135 18. VIC Dave Hanna/MYXRT/HP-F BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 10.587 130.43 19. VIC Adam Pacula/Dynomite BA XR6 Ute Calder Park 10.619 138.49 20. VIC Craig Geeson/GEEA33/HP-F BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 10.688 128.28 21. NSW ASS15T/Envy Dyno BA XR6 Sedan (Manual) W.S.I.D 10.689 145.23 22. NSW Peter Terkikar/STD10S/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.71 125 23. QLD Lee Dalton/240NOT/Elite BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.72 127.38 24. NSW John Elfes, George Reyahem/RBR40L/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.7 25. NSW Dario/Tunehouse BF F6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.76 134.44 26. VIC Mick/Nizpro BA XR6 Sedan Calder Park 10.80 127 27. QLD Joal Walters/Collinsville BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.81 126.7 28. QLD John/Collinsville BF XR6 Sedan Willowbank 10.83 129.9 29. WA Kevin Otway/X.F.T BF F6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.871 129 30. WA Ashley Markey/X.F.T BF Force 6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.879 128 31. VIC Lawrie Rowatt/HP-F BA XR6 Sedan Calder Park 10.889 126.83 32. NSW John Papoutsis/JP4666/Tunehouse BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.88 125.5 33. VIC Justin Newbond/ZZZ747/Springy Motors BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 10.896 125.66 34. VIC Maurizio Mion/RPIDF6/Autotech BF F6 Sedan Calder Park 10.899 132.31 35. NSW Vic Elfes, Stan/AU97HA/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.8 36. VIC Danny Nagy/Headsex BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 10.900 126.94 37. NSW Vic Elfes, Junior/RJS240/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.90 125.56 38. VIC Jake Statham/WFT199/A.V.O BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote Park 10.914 126.02 39. NSW Geoff Booth/HAPKDO/Autotech BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.933 123.88 40. WA Simon, Tom/X.F.T BF F6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.94 135 41. QLD Nathan Neilson/NCN78/Collinsville BF F6 Sedan Palmyra 10.952 127.32 42. QLD David Sheehy/664HQZ/Collinsville BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 10.952 124.64 43. WA Dean Burtoft/Monsta BF F6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.976 129.97 44. QLD The Boges/80GES/Elite Automotives BA XR6 Sedan Willowbank 10.98 125 45. NSW Danny Jovcevski, Jono Colovos/FPV747/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.990 125.76 11 Second Group 46. NSW Brian Lord/Tunehouse BF F6 Sedan W.S.I.D 11.01 132.80 47. QLD Spiro Anton/021LEA/6boost, Elite BA F6 Sedan (Manual) Willowbank 11.04 137.13 48. VIC George S/UNF098/Nizpro BA XR6 Sedan Calder Park 11.04 126 49. QLD Steven MacDonald/80GES/Elite BA XR6 Sedan Willowbank 11.06 124 50. QLD Paul Koutsoukis/Elite BF F6 Sedan Willowbank 11.109 125.80 51. NSW Mitch Read/DAT40L/Blacktrack BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 11.12 124 52. VIC Heath Mckean/MYWPN/XTC BA XR6 Ute Heathcote Park 11.129 127.41 53. WA Phil Watson/X.F.T BF F6 Sedan (Manual) Perth Motorplex 11.13 126 54. NSW Jim/Tunehouse BF F6 Sedan W.S.I.D 11.15 129
  22. sweet cheers.
  23. I think the fastest xr5 around is NIZPROs running like 13's. (or is it 12's?)
  24. what ^ said. it is the gtech car. and yes his rear bumper tstars coming off at the end ;( Also that vid was Jan 24th.
×
×
  • Create New...