Jump to content

GMKILLER

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    77
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMKILLER

  1. nice ride... hot much!!

  2. 1. aussie_dozer 1 2. MitchellO 1 3. GMKILLER X 2
  3. 1. aussie_dozer 1 2. MitchellO 1 3. GMKILLER 1
  4. im also wanting a flip key... for bf
  5. yea he lives on whitford av.. see you arround mate.
  6. I <3 Bananas verry nice mate.. Are u going to tell us how much lol ad figure into the 36k mark.
  7. spotted mat. On Fwy North from warwick rd.. to city. this was about a week ago.. I was in the white XR6t, also with a r34 gtr in blue. you didn't accelerate
  8. just mine. nothing special trying to keep the OEM look..
  9. monza on mine got me 342.6 and a second run of 338 best bit of kit I brought if you want some better flow over stock.. though im running 18psi to make it.
  10. how much power do you guys wana be making as a 200cell cat is good for 300-380rwkw and 100cell 350-420 ish then....
  11. Its things like that that make the money.. just think whats the big shots charging 2000-3000k for theirs just improve the build time and you can pop one out a day and charge 900 buks for it and you have a nice 100grand profit for a years work lol
  12. Thanx Ford Freek.. umm yea just gona get some slicks and work on the take off then its all down to the auto box to do the hard yards.... umm what should I be stalling it up too like 2500 or 3000 but dont wana break anything
  13. Went down to the plex and talked to a few people.. I got one run on the night . because of the stone tray fell off and went under the car then hit the rear bumper and took the small base of it off.. lol fun fun But I got a 12.4 2.3 60' And 115mph /185hmph so I got to say a good way to start but next time will be a bigger improvment..
  14. Guys I will be hitting the plex this wednesday nite..... who normaly goes down .. just finnished the turning on the xr6t. took it from bpt and it was ok during the day then at night I heard the det. pinging so I re-gaped the sparkplugs my self and filled her up with bp ultimate and she was perfect.. but I was not sure. so went to bpt and go them to take 1.0 deg of timing out and now she runs better than ever.... just looking for some brembo 4pot just front breaks with disks if anyone has some info please let me know I have the cash.... will these also fit in the stock 17" bfII rims..
  15. Hey buddy first of all thanx man.. yea alot of hard saving but and a 8hr day at bpt I was waiting lol.. but goes great, for the plex unn I will be going down on the 7th of oct. gona get time off work so yea mabe the 14th or mabe 7th and 14 but my times wont bee that good because of stock tires and wheels..
  16. PCV or PCB valve hey guys just fixed my pinning problem with bp98 and gaped the sparkplugs at .70 and looking then took the car for a drive and when hitting boost being over cautious I hear a bang and then a hisssss.. so pull over and see the valve behind the X over being split.. this is a motorcraft ev-229 written on it now wanting to know where to get one from or has anyone had a simillar event will a repco one do or should I get a aftermarket one because im runing 18psi... please help as I use the car everyday.. than x
  17. A High flow cat and Valve springs and your laughing yourself too 320
  18. About a month ago I was looking at this topic and writing down things that I needed to get in instal order so then I can fit them without needing a tune.. like Cooler then fuel pump then High flow cat.. thanx for these details saved me over 2k in mods by collecting the items my self.. Car: 07 BF II XR6 Turbo Transmission: ZF6 Speed Auto Power: 342.6rwkw - 459rwhp Boost: 18Psi Induction: stock pipes/cross over with stock airbox + K&N and F6 CAI 2nd intake Turbo: Stock turbo 12.7 Psi Actuator Valve springs: BF II Exhaust: 4.5" xForce Highflow Cat The rest Stock Fuel pump: Walbro 341 Intercooler: Monza Injectors: Deka 60lb Power adder: Sniper Tune box By BPT Motorsport PERTH
  19. Just use throttle body cleaner or go down to the car wash place it cost liek $$2 for 3.30 min and give it ago.. just make sure your motor is warm because then the water will dry up if it is in any critical places.. did this for BPT and got told thanx because he didnt need to wash his hands.. haha
  20. Wow these pix sure get my blood pumping love the stock exhaust heat sheild been kina polished on that last pix.. anyone thort on relocating the power stering fluid.
  21. Sdt Dump - 4.5" High flow 200 cell cat chris's old one (DJKICE)- and Sdt to tip.. verry good note by it.. before I picked up a second hand cat mind you its only done 336km now.. exhaust shop quoted me 365 for the same thing.. but brought and instaled for 260.. well worth the money.. mabe a cat bak for sound because I like the power it is at now..
  22. Just some Dyno pages... http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9559/20090925112912edited.jpg (POWER/AFR) http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4417/20090925114037edited.jpg (POWER/BOOST)
  23. Thanx tommy.. yea I was stoked, I thought high 200 with the stock xover but I am just under the limit of it.. they got up too 348.9 but the afr was running rich I think... better be safe than sorry but that's enough power.. all the first timers will agree with me..
  24. perfect... special thanx to simon and they guys who can make these things happen.. it would be great to have a chatt and some food together..
  25. Hey, Made it with 342.6rwkw / 460 rwhp ZF6 speed 07 MK II Turbo xForce Highflow cat 4.5" Deka 60Lb Walbro 331 82c Thermo 12psi Actuator F6 Airbox With CAI- K&N Monza Cooler Boost just under 18 lb no spike level.. Torque 795n Just like to thank BPT. for the whole day effort in tuning the car.. Any pointers or comments welcome.. thank you
×
×
  • Create New...