Jump to content

FPV6T

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,655
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FPV6T

  1. hey James,looks great! if your going on the 22nd May cruise I will get you to have a look at my car to see what it needs done paint wise.
  2. I had 245/30/20 all round on my dark argent copies with no problems.
  3. thanks Arronm,my runs at about 22psi @ idle and between 50-60psi while driving,just want to make sure it's within a "normal" range.
  4. thanks for the info mate,appreciate it.I think I will keep using the Nulon 10w-40 synthetic as I have had no problems with it..
  5. Hi guys, it has probably been asked before but I would like to know if I should be using a "thicker" oil for my F6 since it has clocked up nearly 115000km.I am currently using Nulon 10w-40w synthetic and have been since 60000km and not had a drama,and I change it every 7500km.Also another question is what psi should my oil pressure guage be reading when the engine has reached operating temperature eg: 20psi?? 30psi I would appreciate your replies. Ed.
  6. if your anywhere near Pitlane performance go see Mick,I'm sure he'd look after you!
  7. hi-torque are on the coast,some big hp cars have come out of that shop. PM rancidpunx,he is brisbanes resident detailer and does a great job!!
  8. I'd get rid of the 3 inch exhaust and get a twin 2 and 1/2 inch or a single 3 and 1/2 inch system.
  9. I do 500kms a week as well with 357rwkw,I get about 480ks to a tank and mine hasn't missed a beat!!
  10. I mite head up for a look,I wont run the phoon this time,maybe in a few months.
  11. yeah,not bad!! lol
  12. Ebay LINK
  13. Buf for PM!!
  14. well if I was in melbourne I'd go and see Mick @ pitlane performance!!!
  15. MY OTHER LINKor these ones if you don't want a turbo..MY LINK
  16. EKUL,I got my NGK plugs from the USA cost me $55 delivered for a set of 6.You need to get NGK BKR6EIX p/n (6418)pregapped at .8 The other ones are gapped at 1.1 .if you running more than stock boost you need to gap plugs at .8
  17. a free rugby league RECTAL EXAMINATION..
  18. f*ck,I have been asked to attend a company function on the 8th,and with me being a "supervisor" I am obliged to attend it!! really want to get out and meet up with the boys again..
  19. I use nulon 10w 40w synthetic and for plugs I use NGK BKR6EIX pregapped at .8
  20. NGK BKR6EIX these are gapped at .8 also replacement factory coils off ebay are about $160 a set,also maybe change your fuel filter.?
  21. I think you need a load rating of at least 93 for these cars,in case you have a stack for insurance sake..
  22. any evidence of how they are getting in or on your roof??I had the problem at my old house found there pattern of getting in and out of my house and just let my rotties deal with them!!family of 5 gone,2 were eaten,3 shook to death!!
  23. valve float is when you've given it a bootfull eg=hit the limiter,when the revs come back down it feels like its running on 4 cylinders for a few seconds then returns to normal idle speed.
×
×
  • Create New...